註冊
查看: 16077|回覆: 29

Germany FKK - Summary

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-5-23 04:00:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Here is the summary:

Process at the club: when u arrive you pay the entrance fee which is about 60euro slightly different for club to club. You will then be given a looker key and you can get changed. At the World, you only get a towel and as such u will be topless. If u are uncomfortable about that then it is too bad. After u got changed u shld go and take a shower, the cleaner u are the more the girl would like u. You can then go into the area of the club and hunt for your girl. Std fee 50 euro for 30 mins. The more stuff u want the higher the costs, u just need to negotiate.

Driving/ car: You need to drive to most of the clubs that I've mentioned. If you don't drive , u can only visit the city clubs. I m writing a bit more on this as I believe it is the most challenging part of the trip.

If u can't drive or just got your license, you should not go. If u never drove abroad (left hand drive), never drove on Hwy, or never drove in darkness, you should not go. If u do, I am concerned that u may get into an accident. As I've mentioned, the clubs I visited in FFT, ie World and Oase, they are in the country side. You may leave in the evening ( I left at 1-2 am in the morning) and there were no street lights in the country roads.You could be driving for 20- 30 minuets under these conditions in narrow country roads.  One mistake u cld crash.  It was even difficult for seasoned drivers, and I believe I am one.  I drove in these conditions before and still find it scary when I did it this time! Nevertheless, if u can do it and u hv the nerve for it, there is a lot fun. My fd and I drove at night and on almost every night in these conditions.

Secondly, If u are not prepared for challenges (ie. your idea of a holiday is stress free) and not used to using GPS, you should not go. Why I say this is, for example both World and Oase cannot be located on my GPS.  You can just find the country road that it is in but there is no house number, that's why u need to look for it once your are in the vicinity. You cannot go there for the first time at night bc you need visual to find them. Once u hv been then it is ok to go at night. Another example, my GPS failed during the middle of the day in the city for no reason. If it had failed in the middle of the night and in the county side, I wld be dead.

If u can't deal with these problems and other problems that may come up, plus can't do it alone,  u should not go. Maybe just visit the city clubs ie Palace and DV. Alternatively, hook up with another Ching that hv these experience or can do it.

At the end of the day mongering is a lonely thing and if u are not prepared then it is not for u. Don't get me wrong, I say this for ur own good. Getting to the girls is only a small part of the Journey. Planning ahead, driving and problem solving take up most of the process. if u dont like it or not prepared for it, u should not go. You don't want to get into trouble and think about what Ive said now.

U should also note that on car rental in Europe, most cars are manual. There are very few automatic and u must reserve ahead. I drove a MB A class but in future I wld get a class up if they have it in automatic. I would feel a bit safer.

There in nothing much to do during day. I usually get up at about 10am, have breakfast then go out for a short walk into FFT city. You can do some site seeing if u like. I wold get to the club by about 5pm (no point to get there too early) and stay there until 1-2am. They offer food and drinks at the club but it is not too great but u shld not be too concerned about that.

Cost (euro) excluding air ticket:
Hotel 150 per night x 5 = 750
Clubs per night (4 pops and entrance fee) 300 x 5 = 1500
Car 100 per day (full insurance) x5 = 700 (plus gas)
Total about 3000euro. Not cheap!!!!

I would not go during Mon to Wed. So, Thursday to Sunday is best. Have fun! Again if u or the moderator can give me some points or a meddle, that wld be great!

Have fun!
發表於 2013-5-23 08:03:43 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

交通問題真是要計劃好!租車的話,又怕酒駕,又怕不認路!
小弟也是計劃法蘭克褔--->科隆--->杜塞爾多夫,如果租車比較方便!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 08:25:13 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

機票我會坐阿聯酋,約港幣7400,也可在買機票時順便租車,看過一天租車約300幾港幣(當然唔包油),好像已包保險了!
酒店我會找一些100Euro以下的,愈平愈好,近每次想去的FKK就可以了!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 10:23:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for share the report.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 14:29:05 | 顯示全部樓層
very useful info! Thx!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-5-23 15:38:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Be aware of the car rental, on the Internet I thought it was 320 E for 5 days but on pick up they asked whether I wanted the full insurance. Of course, but it would cost me 38E per day! So I ended up with 500E for 5 days. Also important pls find a hotel that has parking. Of course,the hotel would also charge u for that. It is all money!!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 15:51:03 | 顯示全部樓層
so expensive 3,000 euros!! good punt!! I will try this next time!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 17:07:50 | 顯示全部樓層
a few points here:
1. Driving is part of life in Germany. I would slightly disagree with the danger on the road here. In fact, German autobahn and also country side road is one of the safest in the world and driving 200 km/h + is the most enjoyable thing. Having said that, read about the traffic rule before you actually do it. In the dark, just turn on the headlights. You should be fine with driving here. at least, everyone drives according to rules.
2. car rental seems a bit too expensive. look for deals on the internet. They usually have discounts for weekend deals. Also, use your iphone for GPS and you dont need to upgrade one with GPS. All you need is a recharge cable.
3. hotels, if you are mongering, you spend most of the time in clubs. I would not bother too much about shabby hotels. You can definitely find some b&b style hotel much cheaper. I use www.hrs.de to find hotels.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 21:02:22 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks bro, very detailed report.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-23 23:23:25 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

eye opening report  thanks c hing ~
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-24 00:38:51 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

Thanks for share the report.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-24 00:49:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for your information. Will try some time.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-24 01:48:50 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

Really sage advice.  So often I see 411 from people about mongering in a strange city which obviously is their first time, I just SMH.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-24 23:45:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Ching, provide a very good guide, you are great
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-25 00:09:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks a lot for your info. It is very helpful.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-5-25 02:36:30 | 顯示全部樓層
If I were to do it again:
A. I wld not make the trip just for the FKK, the cost is too much.
B. i wld go if I so happened to be in  Europe and take a detour to FFT for FKK
C. The max stay wld be 3 days. Honestly, ur JJ will not be about to take it. Your enjoyment deminishes after the 3 rd day.
D.  As mention I wld get a larger car ie. a medium seize car.
E. I wld not do any differently for the hotel. After such a long day u wanted to stay in somewhere decent and not cheap. Totally my opinion.
F. If Chings can't drive or don't want to,  I wld not have high hopes for the city FKKs and may budget just one day. The line up was really not v gd.

Again, I hope I hv not discouraged anyone but I'm just speaking from my point of view.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-25 09:53:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Great report!  I really appreciate it.  Can't wait to check it out myself!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-26 04:13:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for your info.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-26 09:33:34 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

Bro, thanks you very much. Very good information.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-5-28 03:04:41 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Hkmuffin888 #1 的帖子

I think you are fair on the warnings - it's important to know what you are getting yourself into. From your reports I think you had a few issues but overall it feels like you enjoyed yourself and had a good time. It's part of the experience and I think it is why a lot of C-Hings enjoy seeking fun outside of our own home countries!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:17