找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 2017|回覆: 10

Great time in Taiwan Thanks to 飛琳 (No Pics)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2010-10-10 17:01:40 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Just a quick review of my trip to Taiwan.  Visited Taiwan last week.  Not many friends to take me around, I decided to contact 飛琳 and visited her club by myself.

Location extremely easy to find.  Got there by the local rail system.  Showed up at 9 as she had suggested and was shown to a karaoke room for 6.  飛琳 and her assistant sat down and explained the cost for everything.  As I was by myself and not a big drinker, 飛琳 even offered her own bottle.

From 9:30 on, I was introduced 4 girls, each sitting with me for 20 minutes.  All very nice, came in with very short skirts and a skimpy top.  3 out of 4 girls did a topless 3 min lap dance for me (hands ok!).  As I had not had dinner, I ordered beef noodle, and one of the girls fed me.  That was pretty cool too.  The girls were all college students, oldest being 21.  Carried on an interesting conversation but not too too professional, if you know what I mean.  Also learned some dice games which I had not known.

About the only complaint I had was that there were not a lot of English songs on the karaoke.    but not a big deal either way.

From 11 on, there was a lull with no girls for about 45 min, as the place was apparently very full.  This was a little disappointing.  As I seemed bored, 飛琳 sent in the girl for the table dance.  That was pretty wild as I was asked to participate in parts.  Must say I didn't enjoy the ice down my pants, but it was interesting...

Another lull (30 min), and I was thinking I should go home, but didn't want to leave empty handed.  Patience is my middle name, so I stayed a bit longer.  Was introduced another girl that was very very cute that just started working there.  After my 20 min, I was all ready to take her out.  But apparently, this is one of the few girls that does not go out with clients...

So I complained to 飛琳.  She asked me to wait a little, and sent in 3 girls at the same time for me to pick.  These 3 were the best all night!  I picked one, and the other two stayed with me for about 20 min.  Left with the girl of my choice at 1:30 am.

Sorry I don't have photos.  But she was about 5'4", very slim figure, beautiful complexion and skin (I checked everywhere!)  I will leave out the rest of the details, but it was quite enjoyable.  She even stayed for conversation when she could have left.  Will probably visit her again when I go next time.  (But the other two were so cute also...)

Total cost was around TWD 30k.  Not cheap, but was a nice place.  I would definitely go again, and would not mind bringing friends.

Just as reference, I have been to similar places in Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Shanghai, etc.  This is near the top for cost/performance, including atmosphere, girls, fun, costs.  (I speak Mandarin and Japanese.)
發表於 2010-10-10 18:58:42 |
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
發表於 2010-10-10 19:36:16 |

光先生   x先生的消費內容你並不了解   而且x先生 英文寫的意思是 那天花的總數 三萬初  請你 用比較好的翻譯軟體翻譯好ㄇ 這個不錯喔http://tw.babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=bf-res
發表於 2010-10-10 19:43:21 |
原帖由 Azabukami 於 2010-10-10 17:01 發表
Just a quick review of my trip to Taiwan.  Visited Taiwan last week.  Not many friends to take me around, I decided to contact 飛琳 and visited her club by myself.

Location extremely easy to find.  G ...

Dear  sir  thank you for coming  I hereby send you my regards and hope to see you in Taipei soon
 樓主| 發表於 2010-10-11 00:44:53 |

回覆 #2 夜店..光仔 的帖子

30k was for the whole night.  Had spent time with 9 girls, had a pick of 3 of the best to take back.  Drinks, food, etc. in a high class setting that I was comfortable in.

Was it perfect?  No.  Could have waited less and there could have been more newer English songs on the karaoke.
Was it cheap?  Probably not, by Taiwan standards.

But I am not looking for the cheapest thing.  I'm financially stable enough to afford to find a place where I can have some safe fun in.  (I dropped about the same in Korea the week before, had a good time, but didn't feel as connected to the girl as I don't speak Korean.)  It was also nice enough to bring friends, clients, etc. which was the other objective of the trip.

Just wanted to share my experience.  Love to hear comments or advice from other players in Taipei...
發表於 2010-10-11 19:18:15 |
Thank you for the detailed report!  Although 30k per night isn't cheap, this report will intrigue those who have extra cash to entertain.  This tier of entertainment seems to be top end, although not for everyone, but seems worth it! (From your post^^)  

I'm amazed by how good your English is, and you can speak Mandarin & Japanese too!
發表於 2010-10-12 00:09:21 |
NT30000 for 4 hours with drinks, multiple girls lap dancing with hands allowed, plus a carry out and happy ending is worth it, given that the place is safe and clean.

Which shop did you visit? I think 飛琳 manages 2 or 3 shops.
發表於 2010-10-12 03:22:06 |
原帖由 Addicted 於 2010-10-12 00:09 發表
NT30000 for 4 hours with drinks, multiple girls lap dancing with hands allowed, plus a carry out and happy ending is worth it, given that the place is safe and clean.

Which shop did you visit? I thin ...

是的欣殿名享名亨這三間店是我的主力由三~五個幹部付責   龍亨 巴賽隆納由另一為經理付責    還有一位付責威士登  也希望能有機會為您在台北服務
 樓主| 發表於 2010-10-13 00:42:02 |

回覆 #7 hotel.man 的帖子

Yes on the hands, although I wasn't pushing the envelope there.  Didn't feel a need as takeout was already planned.

Yes on total cost.  Think it would have been much cheaper if I didn't go by myself.  Felt quite spoiled to have my own ktv room at a place like that.

Place seemed safe and clean.  And it's in the middle of town on the corner of 2 metro line crossings!
發表於 2010-10-15 22:29:19 |
detailed report. thanks for sharing
發表於 2010-10-19 09:48:16 |
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-5-28 23:21