找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 14614|回覆: 34

an evening in Familia Nobre sauna

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012-8-15 22:16:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

It is evident that the Familia Nobre (FN) sauna is not popular in this forum. Yet I would like to share some unique features of this sauna such that the interests of our buddies in the FN may be aroused. FN is located inside a commercial building which is one block adjacent to the L'arc Hotel (i.e. Club 9). The facilities are similar to those of 18, but it is smaller and less spacious.
     This week I revisited the FN again. I found out that the management team is still as friendly and efficient as usual. Normally it is not busy before 20:00 during the weekdays. The followings are the merits of FN over the other major Macau saunas:
(1) You will get a free service like back scrub, thigh massage, conventional massage,etc. if you choose a girl before 20:00. If you add another 300 MOP, you will get two more services. For example, this time I paid 22XX MOP (walk-in) for a Japanese gal, a back scrub, a thigh massage and a traditional massage, a total of around 3 hours service. A sidetrack, my favorite Singaporean model (Sa Sa) attended the day shift and I had to settle for a newly-arrived Japanese gal.
(2) From my limited experience in Macau, the FN got much younger and more easy-going massage gals than the other saunas. That's why those 2 hours extra services are enjoyable as you can flirt around with those sweet and young massaeuses. I highly recommend a young and sweet massaeuse with a ponytail for the traditional massage.
(3) The show time is a bit different from the other major saunas. FN does not have show times at regular intervals. We have to make a request. Then, the manager brings a lineup of gals in front of you for selection. The normal Chinese/Viet. gals wear bikinis. The other gals (Chinese models, Singaporean, Korean, Japaneses, Russians, Uzbekistans, Jamaican) wear long evening gowns. The gowns are see-through and all gals wear G-strings. If a guy request a show time, the gals will be facing in front of him. As the lounge is not spacious, those sit opposite will have a full view of gals' butts (within touching distance), which are adorable. The Jamaican gal got a peach shaped butt. There is no doubt that Jamaican spinners got good results at the Olympic games. I nearly could not resist this tempation until I got sight of a cute and slim Japanese gal.
(4) If you choose a gal, it will be possible for requesting a single room (depends on availabilty) for sleeping.
Just my 2 cents.

發表於 2012-8-15 23:57:28 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 00:02:29 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for the report..maybe FN will become more popular SN after your detail report..although I dont know the location...but certainly would try once..if any Ching provide some direction please
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 00:02:37 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 rrooyy 於 2012-8-15 18:08 編輯

Thank you for the report..maybe FN will become more popular SN after your detail report..although I dont know the location...but certainly would try once..if any Ching provide some direction please

補充內容 (2012-8-15 18:07):
internet lag.....sorry for duplicate~ and I don't know how to delete
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 00:27:12 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 younghorse #2 的帖子

Yes
豪門桑拿殿 sauna e massagem familia nobre
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 00:42:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Sounds like a very nice establishment. Would like to try really. So many different gals, even Japanese. Not available in other SN.

Thanks for the report.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 08:39:02 | 顯示全部樓層
Is the Japanese gal a geniune one??
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 10:20:50 | 顯示全部樓層
豪門好似好大下過喎,唔通而家細咗?嗰度啲食嘢最好食!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 10:51:56 | 顯示全部樓層
用台式中文儘量翻譯

明顯的 豪門(FN)桑拿 在這論壇上不熱門
不過 我想和大家分享這個桑拿特色
我們在桑拿一些趣事可能會引起迴響吧
豪門存身於棟一商業大廈 毗鄰凱旋門大酒店(即Club9)大樓
設施與18相似 但略小也沒那般寬敞
這個星期 我再次前往豪門
我發現服務團隊 仍如以往一般友善和高效率
在平日晚上八點前 通常它是不忙的
以下是豪門相較於其他大多數桑拿優點:
(1)        晚上八點前選美 你會得到如擦背 大腿筋 傳統按摩等這樣的免費服務
        如果加300元 你會得到另外兩個師傅工
        例如這次我花22XX元(沒套票)找了日本妹 擦背 大腿筋 傳統按摩共約3小時服務
        我最喜歡的一個新加坡兼差妹(莎莎)上早班
        不得不選新來的日本妹
(2)        在我有限的澳門經驗 豪門比其他桑拿有更年輕更隨和的女技師(師傅工)
        你可以跟那些甜美年輕的女技師調情
        這就是為什麼那額外的2小時服務是這麼愉悅
        我鄭重推薦 綁馬尾年輕女技師她的傳統按摩

(3) 選美是跟大多數桑拿有點不同 它沒有固定時間選美
       我們必須要求 經理才會帶來了一排美女在你面前供你挑選
        一般中國/越南女孩穿比基尼
        其他的(中國模特 新加坡 韓國 日本人 俄羅斯 烏茲別克斯坦 牙買加)穿晚禮服
        晚禮服是可以透視的 所有囡囡穿丁字褲
        如果有人要求選美 女孩將站在他的面前
       不寬敞的休息室 坐在對面將可一覽一排俏臀(摸的到的距離)真美妙
       牙買加的女孩有一個桃形美臀 難怪牙買加奧運會有的好成績
       我幾乎無法抗拒這誘惑 直到我看到一個可愛和苗條的日本女孩
(4)如果你找女孩 那將有可能要求獨立房睡覺(依狀況而定)
  以上只是我的意見
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-8-16 11:23:20 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 hlau #6 的帖子

Racial diversity may be a selling point for Familia Nobre. The downside is that there are only 20-30 gals in the evening. However, the hit rate is high.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-8-16 11:52:11 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 younghorse #7 的帖子

I'm not in a position to answer this question. As I don't speak Japanese and this Japanese gal only speaks broken English. There are some buddies from Hong Kong who also picked up this gal in the same evening. We're waiting for their inputs. For me whether she's Japanese is not a key issue, she's the most attractive one in the line up and her service is fine.
If we don't speak Japanese, the body shape is a good indicator to distinguish between Chinese, Korean and Japanese gals.  According to the statistics of Anthropometric data, the Japanese gals tend to have a wider torso and shorter limbs. However, her body shape is the opposite of the above criteria. Thus, the general rules do not always work. Just my 2 cents.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-8-16 12:06:44 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 BOND007 #8 的帖子

1. You're right. Some of my statements are misleading. To clarify, I'm talking about the common lounge area. The sauna has a few VIP rooms and the total floor area should be very large. The lounge area is further subdivided into 4 or 5 quarters. For each quarter, there are 10 chairs.  If we use notebook computer and take meal, the staff will provide a portable table. Imagine there is a lineup of 20 gals in front of you with some portable tables around, there is not much space left.

2. Regarding the food, it's better than 18 but worse than Rio.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 12:11:24 | 顯示全部樓層
jon_traveller 發表於 2012-8-16 11:52
回復 younghorse #7 的帖子

I'm not in a position to answer this question. As I don't speak Japanese  ...

Um...Really impressive that the JP gal is the most attractive one in the line-up.  Interested to go and have a look.  How many gwemui the SN has??
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-8-16 12:13:06 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 dun_hillz #9 的帖子

Good translation. Did you translate by yourself or use those free online service?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 13:01:26 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 hlau 於 2012-8-16 13:02 編輯

回復 jon_traveller #11 的帖子

Quite right. I don't care whether the gals are real or not for their ethnicity, as long as they are pretty and provide good service I am more than satisfied. From my experience, J gals have very deliberate service and GFE (not at Macau but HK HG). They are at least good actresses if not real at heart for the GFE. They laid down and flirt with you after ML and chat with you like your gal friend. Very heart warming.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 13:32:28 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 jon_traveller #14 的帖子

土法煉鋼一段段翻譯
網上翻出來只能笑住看
謝謝版大的精彩分享
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-8-16 14:15:26 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 younghorse #13 的帖子

1. To avoid your wrong impression of this gal, she is the most attractive one among 2 Japanese, 1 Korean, 2 Russians, 2 Uzbekistans, 1 Jamaican and a number of Viet. I exlude the Chinese because I only pick up them in Karaoke clubs and I had no intention to choose them in that evening. The other Japanese gal is also attractive, but she looks older (around mid-20s) and has been in Macau for a long time. Ask the managers for the one who is newly arrived.
2. Regarding the Caucasians and Blacks, I found that 1 Russian brunette and 1 Uzbekistan blonde are quite attractive. For your reference, from the outlook both of them are as good as that volley dolly at D1 mentioned in another post of this forum. I would like to mention the Russian brunette: she got a lip tattoo on her butt. I can see it very clearly when her back is in front of me during the show time. When she turned around, she gave me a sultry smile. If I had not promised to meet a Viet. massage gal at my hotel after her shift, I should definitely pick up this brunette for a second shot. Besides, the Jamaican gal is also fine. Just google Rochelle Wiseman of The Saturdays girlie group for your reference.      
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-8-16 14:53:05 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 hlau #15 的帖子

I agree with you as I got two memorable experiences with the HK Jap. HG. In fact I would like to share the experiences in the HK forum, however I don't have the privilege to post a report because I'm in the Newbie class. Despite it's out of the topics, just write the following short paragraph about it.
  I met Nana last month during a short business trip in HK. Nana speaks perfect English because she studies in Sydney. I'm quite sure she is a Japanese because her knowledge about Tokyo and Sendai is genuine. She has sun tanned skin and does not have a model figure, but the body proportion is good. Out of my expectation, she provides very good GFE. She told me that she would be return to HK this month. I met another gal Sacci last year (she is currently in HK) who is busty with real big boobs. Sacci also speaks good English and offers very passionate service, even better than Nana. In fact I had a desire to arrange a day trip to HK and met her again. However, I only got a Macau SIM card and the agent did not pick up my call.
  To be fair, the Japanese gal in Familia Nobre does not provide the same level of service.   
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 14:59:44 | 顯示全部樓層
jon_traveller 發表於 2012-8-16 14:15
回復 younghorse #13 的帖子

1. To avoid your wrong impression of this gal, she is the most attractiv ...

Sounds like most non-Chinese and non-Viet gals in this SN are quite attractive wor.....
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-8-16 15:19:17 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 younghorse #19 的帖子

When I'm eager to have girls to fuxk
Most of them were look great..
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 18:23