[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2012-12-7 14:51:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

本帖最後由 Z370 於 2012-12-7 15:07 編輯

拿了16座加拿大朱諾獎(Juno Awards)跟7座葛萊美獎(Grammy Awards)的Alanis Morissette回來了

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Alanis Nadine Morissette (born June 1, 1974) is a Canadian and American singer-songwriter, guitarist, record producer and actress. She has won 16 Juno Awards and seven Grammy Awards, was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards. Morissette began her career in Canada, and as a teenager recorded two dance-pop albums, Alanis and Now Is the Time, under MCA Records Canada.
Her first international album was the rock-influenced Jagged Little Pill, released in 1995. Jagged has sold more than 33 million units globally. Her following album, Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie, was released in 1998 and was a success as well. Morissette took up producing duties for her subsequent albums, which include Under Rug Swept, So-Called Chaos and Flavors of Entanglement. Her eighth studio album, Havoc and Bright Lights, was released on August 28, 2012. Morissette has sold more than 60 million albums worldwide. Morissette is also known for her powerful and emotive mezzo-soprano voice.

先回味好歌一下
還記得那"光溜溜"的Thank U嗎?

以上影片乃youtube提供,與本站無關; 若無法觀看,可查看原網址

Ironic
 樓主| 發表於 2012-12-7 14:53:55 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Z370 於 2012-12-7 15:04 編輯

Morissette was born June 1, 1974 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, the daughter of Georgia Mary Ann (née Feuerstein), a teacher, and Alan Richard Morissette, a high school principal. She has a twin brother, Wade Morissette (also a musician), who was born 12 minutes after her. Her father was of French-Canadian and Irish descent and her mother was of Hungarian ancestry. Morissette had a Catholic upbringing. She attended Holy Family Catholic School for elementary school and Immaculata High School for Grades 7 and 8 before completing the rest of her high school at Glebe Collegiate Institute (Ottawa, Canada). She appeared on the children's television show You Can't Do That on Television for five episodes when she was in elementary school.
[edit]

有機會聽Alanis Morissette唱現場的話, 那真是最美好的享受了
聽聽That I Would Be Good吧

Hand In My Pocket
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-12-7 14:55:11 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Z370 於 2012-12-7 15:06 編輯

Mei很喜歡的Not As We分享給大家

Everything (Video)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-12-7 14:58:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Z370 於 2012-12-7 15:09 編輯

On October 11, 2011, Morissette posted a picture of herself in a recording studio to her Facebook page. The picture included the message "back in the studio saddle....the songs have come in droves...!", indicating that Morissette had begun work on her next album. However, it was unknown if she would be still associated with Maverick Records, after the completion of her last album Flavors of Entanglement.
On November 20, 2011, Morissette appeared at the American Music Awards. When asked about the new album during a short interview, she said she had recorded thirty-one songs, and that the album would "likely be out next year, probably [in] summertime"
On December 21, 2011, Morissette performed a duet of "Uninvited" with finalist Josh Krajcik during the performance finale of the X-Factor.
Morissette is embarking on a European tour for the Summer of 2012, according to Alanis.com. In early May 2012, a new song called "Magical Child" appeared on a Starbucks compilation called Every Mother Counts.
Rolling Stone Magazine initially reported that Morissette's new album would be released in June 2012 and revealed the titles of four album tracks: "Spiral," "Guardian," "Celebrity," and "Havoc." "Spiral" and "Guardian" were performed at Guitar Center sessions."Havoc" is a ballad, while "Celebrity" is described to be "a scathing takedown of America's obsession with fame."
On May 2, 2012, Morissette revealed through her Facebook account that her eighth studio album, entitled Havoc and Bright Lights, would be released in August 2012, on new label "Collective Sound", distributed by Sony's RED Distribution.On the same day, Billboard specified the date as August 28 and revealed the album would contain twelve tracks. The album's lead single, "Guardian", was released on iTunes on May 15, 2012, and hit the radio airwaves four days prior to this.The single had minor success in North America, charting the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles in the US and almost reaching the top-40 in Canada. However, the song did become a hit in several countries in Europe. "Receive", the second single off the album, is set to be released early December.[citation needed]
On December 3, 2012, Morisette visited Israel for a concert performance.

最後就是2012全新大碟havoc and bright lights裡的強打好歌Guardian

就附上這Guardian的歌詞供參考

You, you who has smiled when you’re in pain
You who has soldiered through the profane
They were distracted and shut down

So why, why would you talk to me at all
Such words were dishonorable and in vain
Their promise as solid as a fog

And where was your watchman then

I’ll be your keeper for life as your guardian
I’ll be your warrior of care your first warden
I’ll be your angel on call, I’ll be on demand
The greatest honor of all, as your guardian

You, you in the chaos feigning sane
You who has pushed beyond what’s humane
Them as the ghostly tumbleweed

And where was your watchman then

Now no more smiling mid crestfall
No more managing unmanageables
No more holding still in the hailstorm

Now enter your watchwoman

100.jpg
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-12-7 15:29:22 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank You 那個MV, 大家的注意力都集中在Alanis Morissette的赤裸上反而忽略左首歌, 所以個人覺得這個MV算是一個敗筆
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-12-7 15:36:36 | 顯示全部樓層
yes~~~~~but it is the normal human being of people ~~~
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-12-7 16:30:30 | 顯示全部樓層
以前一直知道有這加拿大女歌手,只是沒有認真去聼她的歌,剛播了thank you個MV就開始做其它嘢,都無睇到D養眼鏡頭,聼你地講完再番睇,首歌又好似唔錯。看來都要聼埋其他D歌。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:49