註冊
查看: 924|回覆: 7

[笑話] Counting hairs

[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2013-2-2 09:53:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Andrew was visiting an old friend and his wife for dinner. When the time came for him to leave, his car wouldn't start, and it was too late to call the local service station.

The husband urged Andrew to stay over. There was no spare bed in the house; there wasn't even a sofa. So Andrew would have to sleep with the husband and wife. No sooner had the husband fallen asleep when the wife taped Andrew on the shoulder and motioned for him to come over to her. "I couldn't do that," he whispered. "Your husband is my best friend!" "Listen, darling," she whispered back, "there isn't anything in the whole wide world that could wake him up now."

"I can't believe that," Andrew said. "Certainly if I get on top of you and screw you, he'll wake up won't he? "Darling, he certainly won't. If you don't believe me, pluck a hair out of his asshole and see if that wakes him." Andrew did just that. He was amazed when the husband remained asleep. So he climbed over to the wife's side of the bed and fucked her.

When he finished, he climbed back to his own side. It wasn't long before she tapped him on the shoulder and beckoned him over again. Again he pulled a hair to determine if his old friend was asleep. This went on eight times during the night. Each time Andrew screwed the woman, he first pulled out one of the husband's asshole hairs.

The ninth time he pulled a hair, the husband awoke and muttered: "Listen, Andrew, old pal, I don't mind you fucking my wife, but for God's sake, stop using my ass for a scoreboard!"
發表於 2013-2-2 11:45:21 | 顯示全部樓層
Andrew should be reprimanded by treating his best friend like that !  How could he keep reminding his best friend the numbe of times he had screwed his wife ?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-2-2 13:31:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Are there really guy that don't mind wearing green hat?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-2-7 22:56:43 | 顯示全部樓層
very funny :) hahahahaha
新年快樂
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-2-8 00:10:45 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-2-8 20:56:58 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 limbu #4 的帖子

新年快樂
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-2-9 02:28:13 | 顯示全部樓層
八喜臨門,恭喜多賀
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-2-9 10:35:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Strange couple ! May be this was not the first time ! The wife was experienced !
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:03