註冊
查看: 3704|回覆: 4

[設計] DoorBot wireless doorbell cam lets you see visitors

[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2013-2-22 19:07:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

This doorbell lets you observe and speak to visitors at your front door through a tablet or smartphone.

When my doorbell goes ding dong and the dogs go crazy, the last thing I want to do (aside from shushing my beasts) is actually talk to the person at the door who I probably didn't even want to talk to in the first place. Unless it's the pizza guy.
Fortunately, a Wi-Fi-enabled doorbell called DoorBot could make the mystery of a random household visitor a thing of the past. The $169 high-tech door device features a built-in camera (with infrared for nighttime support) that captures live video of the person who presses the button. From there, a notification pops up on the owner's device that gives the option to display the video feed on the app (works with iOS and Android tablets and smartphones).
Related stories
Lockitron: Let a smartphone open the door for you
Kohler's Bluetooth showerhead sprays songs
The DoorBot user can speak to a visitor through the app, and even unlock the door if necessary courtesy of the additional support for Lockitron. Four AA batteries keep DoorBot powered up for about a year.
I asked a DoorBot representative about the possibility of someone stealing the fancy doorbell and whether it packs any sort of anti-theft capabilities, and the rep told me there wasn't any way to stop someone from stealing it, nor can it capture footage of a person doing so. The rep reminded me that people commonly populate the front of their homes with expensive outdoor items -- such as lighting and other home accessories -- that carry the same risk of theft.
Regardless of that risk (and the possibility of being hacked), the DoorBot costs much less than most traditional home automation systems with similar answering capabilities.

以上影片乃youtube提供,與本站無關; 若無法觀看,可查看原網址
發表於 2013-2-22 19:39:54 | 顯示全部樓層

係未係外國會有用D !!
呢個裝置可以睇到有咩人黎個... 又可以放人入屋都唔錯
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-2-22 20:04:29 | 顯示全部樓層
回應 Girlhunter810 #2 的帖子

咁又係!通常都好少人上門
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-6-1 15:55:36 | 顯示全部樓層