註冊
查看: 43461|回覆: 62

[Malaysia] [Kuala Lumpur] - Genesis / E2 / Saboon Spas

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-9-10 12:02:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Date of session: 3 Sep 2013
Location: Genesis Spa - 10/F, Menara Gensis, Jalan Sultan Ismail (There is a HSBC Bank there)
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: 28-29
GFE: 6/10
Price: 268 MYR + 2 MYR for coke
Language: Mandarin + Canto
Pros: Convenient, relatively clean rooms
Cons: Lounge area is a bit dark making it hard to see the girls properly
Summary: Convenient location, worth a revisit
Detailed report of your experience: I was staying at the Shangri-la hotel on Jalan Sultan Ismail and Genesis was a short 5-10 mins walk up the hill along the monorail line from the hotel. Genesis Spa is easy enough to find and you will see signs for Genesis Spa on the street as you approach the HSBC in the same building. When you walk in to the ground floor lobby, the bank would be on your left and the lifts to the higher floors would be on your right. I took the lift straight up to the 10/F, approached reception and told her I was here for the spa and I was given a key and pointed to the lockers. Took a shower, changed and locked up my stuff in the lockers during which there was no one in the changing room/shower area/bath area at all. There were a few baths which I skipped, not being a huge fan of soaking in public baths and went out into the lounge area. It was just after 5pm when I sat down in the lounge area and one of the managers approached me to ask if I wanted anything to drink. Got a coke which costs an extra 2 MYR and then asked for a line up. Coming from HK, I first asked for any who were non-PRC and was shown quickly a few thais, viets and one malay chinese. Was told that there would be Koreans after 9pm. None of them interested me however so asked for the PRC lineup. There were only around 6 PRC girls in the lineup and one in a light blue dress caught my eye after smiling at me the whole time from the line up. Asked for her and was taken down one floor and was given one of the larger rooms with a round bed smack in the middle of the room and mirrors going round 3 quarters of the room. The girl came in after 3 mins and under the much brighter lights in the room she looked alot older than in the line up. In the line up she looked 23-24 but once in bright light she looked more like 28-29. Service was similar to what you get at the spas in macau. There was an inflatable water bed in the shower area and I got a soapy body massage for about 3-4 mins after which she dried me and asked me to get onto the bed. What followed was a pretty good ice/fire cbj on the bed for another 5-10 mins before she switched condoms and hopped on for a ride. This is where it sort of went downhill as she kept complaining that she doesn't like the bed in this room as it was too soft. We went through a few standard positions, missionary, doggie but throughout the whole time she refused any sort of kissing. Not the sort to force a girl, I let it pass and after finishing she was nice enough and cuddled and we chatted about her family, how she was apparently doing this to support her younger sister through university in Australia, how it's easier working in KL instead of China, Macau or HK as a working girl etc and it was only when I ran out of things to talk to her about - being pretty tired after my flight into KL did she get up to shower with me again before showing me the way back up to the lounge. I sat around in the lounge for another half an hour afterwards eating the free food - had a fried kwai teo and had checked out the expanded line up (it was around 6.30pm-7pm). The PRC line up had gone from 6 girls to around 15 girls and there were two that in the dark lounge looked like a 8/10. I thought about trying them as well but decided that there were other spas that I wanted to visit and so I left, changed back into my street clothes and settled my 270 MYR bill. Same evening, I ended up at E2 Spa and the next day at Saboon.

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: 25-26
GFE: 6/10
Price: 306 MYR (38+30 for traditional chinese massage and 238 for the girl)
Language: Mandarin
Pros: Bright lounge area - extensive menu for food
Cons: Dirty rooms
Summary: Could spend a whole day here and my best experience out of the 3 spas i tried
Detailed report of your experience: After Genesis Spa earlier, I went back to the hotel and then dropped by the Thai club and the Beach club before heading back to the hotel again after not really seeing anyone who particularly interested me at the two clubs. Was on this website for a bit looking at various reports that other bros wrote and reports on E2 and Saboon aroused my interest especially given that both had websites which looked like it was a really nice place to relax and chill - something like Queen's spa in shenzhen for those who are aware of the spa scene in shenzhen. At least the website made it look like sth like Queen's spa which was a far cry from reality when you get there. E2 spa was a short walk from the Shangri-la again located on the 3/F of the Wisma MPL building and when I got there the main office building was locked up already (around midnight) and I had a tough time looking for lifts to 3A of the building until the security guard pointed me to an entrance on the side of the building. Apparently in the same building there's also a KTV with hostesses which I didn't get round to trying but I saw some girls come out of the lift who looked about a 7/10. Anyway, up to 3A I go and upon entering, the changing area was significantly larger than Genesis and there were attendants who help you with hanging up your clothes. The showers were standard and there were separate attendants who give you your standard clothes for your spa experience. The lounge area was alot nicer than Genesis Spa and I sat myself at one of the tables right outside the kitchen and had a front row view of all the girls walking past as various punters would ask for lineups. When I got there at midnight it was an all PRC line up with 20+ girls out of which 3-4 caught my eye. I took my time though and got some food first and whilst I ate the line up must've walked past me more than 10 times, each time plus or minus girls who just finished or girls who got picked. In the end two girls really caught my eye. One was a very young and innocent looking PRC with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and the other was an eurasian looking girl who apparently had an english name, michelle. Asked the manager for michelle and was taken to the rooms to one side of the floor. The room was disappointing. It smelt mouldy and the first thing I did was spray the room with the air freshener on the shelf by the door in the room. (Perhaps it was placed there on purpose). The girl arrived in a few mins and she told me her mom was Russian and her dad Chinese explaining her eurasian looks. The shower area was small so there's no soapy massage but she did give me a quick bbbj in the shower before drying off. On the bed, the bbbj continued and she really went to work with the ice/fire bbbj. Again she avoided kissing so points were dropped on the GFE and again she was really chatty after the deed. Back out in the rest area after the session, the manager asked if I wanted a proper massage. Having flown in only earlier during the day, I thought why not, given it was only 38 MYR and was led downstairs to the proper massage rooms with a massage bed and a male Chinese medical practioner went to work on me for the next 30 mins for a very good pressure massage. He too was very chatty and told me about how much money they make in KL and how the amount is similar to shenzhen but the cost of living is much cheaper in KL. Aside from the conversation, he was pretty good at pressing all the right spots and I tipped him 30 MYR for his services. By the time I left E2, it was past 2AM but punters were still asking for lineups as I walked back up and out although the lineup had reduced to about 10 girls by then. Had a pretty satisfied experience and thought about Saboon spa on the way back to the hotel where I read that it was part of the same group with slightly more girls given that was their head office and that E2 was apparently a "branch". I did end up going to Saboon the next day which is in the following report.

Date of session: 4 Sep 2013
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 4/10
Estimated age of the girl and/or actual age: 21-22
GFE: 7/10
Price: 188 MYR
Language: Vietnamese
Pros: Free pickup + dropoff service (E2 spa has it too apparently)
Cons: Dirty rooms + lifts are shared with the apartment block
Summary: Location's more inconvenient, rooms were the most ghetto out of the 3 spas I tried. Would rather stick to E2.
Detailed report of your experience: After my decent experience at E2 the previous evening, I thought the head office at saboon spa could only get better and was I wrong. I stand to be corrected here after as I didn't actually go into the spa so perhaps their spa facilities are alot better. I was shown into a lounge area right next to reception immediately without having to change or shower or anything and the lineups were shown to me immediately. It's like the lounge area in the old Darling 1 where there are individual sofas except they don't have a fishbowl and lineups are brought separately for your viewing. I looked through the PRC lineup of around 15 girls and thought the quality was a grade lower than E2 so asked for all the non- PRC girls. They did have one of the largest non- PRC lineups. There about 20 thais and viets and another 3-4 malay chinese and a handful of malays. One viet on the edge of the lineup caught my eye, a young skinny girl with really soft facial features. Nice long legs as well and she was dressed in a way which showed off her legs but covered up the rest quite well which got me curious. I picked her and was told Viets were only 188 MYR, paid at the reception and was led to the lifts to go up to the 6/F for the rooms. This is the awkward part as the lifts are shared by the residents in the apartment building as the spa is located in Seasons Tower which is a residential block. Fortunately for me, there was no one in the lift with us going up but on the way down there was a couple with the baby in the same lift. The room was filthy and I really didn't want to step barefoot on the carpet. Service was minimal, she didn't even want to offer a BJ so I didn't push her and was probably rewarded for that as she was really passionate with the sex. Lots of kissing, making up on the GFE for the lack of a bj and after two shots at spas yesterday, I lasted quite a long time especially without the foreplay. She didn't complain at all and seemed to even enjoy it. Not rushed after the deed at all as well, laying there cudding, more kissing but zero communication given she doesn't speak any language apart from viet and the only viet I know is the HK government broadcast back in the 1990s telling Vietnamese refugees HK was no longer accepting them and that they will be deported. Anyway, she took me back down to the 3/F after the session and I asked the reception for a ride back to my hotel. This is where Saboon and E2 beats the other spas in KL. They immediately arranged a driver and I was taken back to the hotel in a comfortable 7 seater (those Toyota Alphard type vehicles). Saved me the hassle of having to get a cab etc and on the way back, had a nice chat with the driver who spoke canto and told me of all the other places that I could check out in KL - mostly KTVs which I did not try.

Overall, of the 3 spas I tried, I would rate E2 as my best experience although they seem to only have PRC girls although the manager told me they did have other nationalities. In terms of room hygiene, Genesis came out on top. I did also drop by deluxe spa at the Federal hotel in between and got shown a line up of one Korean and some Malay chinese, thais and viets. None of whom I liked and so I left with nothing done there.
發表於 2024-3-12 21:03:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for sharing. so many good informations
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 12:31:20 | 顯示全部樓層
多謝師兄分享!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 12:48:13 | 顯示全部樓層
多謝師兄“豪情”分享!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 17:33:48 | 顯示全部樓層
多謝詳細分享
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 17:44:33 | 顯示全部樓層
翻譯呀Please
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 17:59:13 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 HKOXSEX 於 2013-9-10 17:59 編輯

Should make the paragraphs better and this will be easier to read.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 18:10:59 | 顯示全部樓層
知道食馬拉雞囉
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 19:00:04 | 顯示全部樓層
要學番啲英文先得!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 19:06:16 | 顯示全部樓層
出PO好用心打,  但...... 有無人睇得哂 ?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 20:41:59 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 21:03:42 | 顯示全部樓層
messiah_88 發表於 2013-9-10 12:02
Location: Genesis Spa - 10/F, Menara Gensis, Jalan Sultan Ismail (There  ...

之前去KL 時有去過 E2 Spa ,軟硬件都唔錯
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-10 23:56:59 | 顯示全部樓層
messiah_88 發表於 2013-9-10 12:02
Location: Genesis Spa - 10/F, Menara Gensis, Jalan Sultan Ismail (There  ...

我不会英文呀靓仔
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 00:16:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 messiah_88 #1 的帖子

very detailed and useful report. thank you ching.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 03:29:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Reply messiah_88 #1 Add Thread

多謝師兄好詳細的分膠
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 07:58:41 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 messiah_88 #1 的帖子

吃马拉妹就要去其他的spa。。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 09:08:27 | 顯示全部樓層
I'll take your excellent as my travel guide next time going to MY, many thanks Ching!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 09:23:46 | 顯示全部樓層
巧詳細但眼花花。。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 10:10:58 | 顯示全部樓層
打重點得啦
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2013-9-11 12:15:18 | 顯示全部樓層
吉隆波吉波波