[賽後報告] New hostesses welcome

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2015-5-22 19:22:14 | |閱讀模式
名稱: Vip Fiona
地區: 上水
網址: //141-hk.com/zh/5300-銅鑼灣-樓上骨-VipFiona.html

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Hi~everyone. It's Fiona V, and i have some news for all of you!

Firstly, i have moved to a new place in Central, and here at my new place I can offer you far more comfortable and luxurious surroundings, and provide new services that bring you the warmest and happiest memories. Let me introduce my new home sweet home and the different services i can offer, each will give you new feelings and experiences, but more importantly with the bonus of feeling you are at home, i can prepare a lot of food and drinks for you, and while you're enjoying those, we can play some music or watch movies. I will treat you as nothing less than a King in my home.

I think you'll be interested to know more about my services, so let me introduce them to you one by one...

First, is the bubble bath. We can enjoy a luxurious lavender bubble bath in my heart shaped Jacuzzi, which includes a massage function. I will help you to take a relaxing bath with my sexy body, i will make you feel relaxed but excited at the same time.

Second, the Tantric Massage. You should know that Tantric massage is my very new service, maybe you will ask what is Tantric Massage? let me explain, Tantric massage is a type of massage that can make your whole body relax and reduce your pressure, but at the same time make you feel so excited. Just like a feather caressing your body, it will make you feel you are going into a world of dreams, my tantric massage will make you feel relaxed like you have never been before.

Here is the third one, my favourite Nuru body massage on the air bed. This Nuru massage will make you relax, but excited as well as you feel our bodies totally connect, you will have a great different feeling each time, as i use a variety of gels, ice cool in the summer, or warm in the winter. But you can also choose to combine the cold and hot gel at the same time, and enjoy a very special exciting feel in my Nuru massage,

Now the fourth one, this is a brand new service, Jacuzzi Nuru. What do i mean by Jacuzzi Nuru? I will wear a sexy bikini and use a special gel to help massage you using my body, then you can hold me close, in will let you enjoy my body dance, and finally you can take off my bikini to enjoy my naked body.

Five, also a special one, its a Romantic French Champagne Shower. I will take a bubble bath with you in my heart shaped jacuzzi, we will drink champagne together and you can taste the champagne which slides down my body, and when the mood takes us both, i will lead you to the air sofa, and while you listen to music, i will provide some very special services for you, making sure you have a special journey, after this you can take a rest on my huge sofa, enjoy some movies and i will prepare a romantic meal for you, you can enjoy my food and dessert while watching movies, and finally in the last hour, you can choose Nuru or Tantric massage, that will make you enjoy the most relaxing time in my home.

The Last One, is the 'Couple Feel' Overnight Service, we will begin by having dinner with me before enjoying all the services, you will experience different feelings in every service, and then we can watch different movies in the living room or bedroom (Adult movies), then we can spend the night in each others arms, having sweet dreams and more. In the morning, i will prepare a yummy breakfast for you, and enjoy a nice coffee with you, and make sure you have a happy and relaxing mood for the day ahead. (8pm till next morning)

I hope this gives you a clear insight of the pleasures and fun times you can enjoy and experience with me, i am all about service and your feelings, and its all 100% true! if you enjoy my service, you will never forget. Once you've experienced my service, you will never forget!

Thank you everyone~hope to see you soon and again and again..Big Love and Big Kisses ~Fiona V

IMG-20150522-WA0009.jpg
                                                               I'm naughty girl~

如果係中環search我個名係FionaVIP

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:37