感激
發表於 2016-1-18 02:40:56 |
玩後門咁重口味?
發表於 2016-1-18 08:54:20 |
估计无什么囡囡专门做后门的吧?
發表於 2016-1-19 13:15:08 |
我都想試
發表於 2016-1-21 13:51:31 |
Ok,I'm also a new bee for this...and I had been to Macau like 2 weeks ago and was staying in Wynn hotel..
So the first night I was pretty thirsty with a fuck and I turn on my wechat app and search "people around" function on my phone and just some locals looking for friends etc,but after like 5 -10 mins I start to receive diff kinds of gals saying hi to me in the app...so I replied them and ask whts up etc and they replied " do I want service" well the pics a really beautiful gals but I somehow doubt those gals a really themselves but since my ballz are too itch I went for it and ask the price and tell her to come to my hotel,well the price was 1300 or 1600 forgot...so I ask the gal to wait for me at the lobby since they won't be able to access the hotel room without a key card so I gotta go down and pick her up.so as soon as I saw her down at the lobby I figure out I got Conned which wasn't the gal in the pic of wechat...well not really bad looking but definitely not the same person...so I took her back to my room and we had a chat and start u dressing ourselves and got the bed and she start doing what she had to do and I was saying how come wasn't a blow without condom and she replied"this is not duanguan" lol...good answer...the service wasn't good the pic is not true bad bad bad...

Now anal story...this is the interesting part...!
Well I was originally from HK and had tried diff types of gals from 141 and recently I only pick Caucasian gals since they got a better body and most of them have boobs so I pick them but all of them only blows with a condom and u shower yrself...not like those Chinese or Jap"Korean" or  Koreans...so I tried this gal which is from Russia kinda cute and young I guess in her early 20's and with a good figure around 5'4" with probably D cup western size which means bigger than Asian D's and she start licking all over my body and blow with condom and after blow I started to play with her nipples and licking them and play with clit with my fingers and she was shaking quite sensitive I assume...than she ask me do I wanna fuck so I change another condom and start fucking her and than I just ask her can I anal u and give u an extra $500 and she unbelievably said "ok"😍 So she lub the outside of her anal abit tha I start to stick my cock into her anal slowly and she was showing little pain so I had to do it slowly and than stuck it deeper and deeper till I put the whole cock into her ass...after my big John is all in,I started to pound her harder and harder till I cum but I found out of thing which I didn't thought of was I now know fucking the anal will smell the gals shit"poo" while doing it which is abit turn off of me personally but it was a good experience and will definitely try again but Since after that experience I fucked 2 other Russian gal but both didn't let me do it even tho I add money,so hope u guys get the chance to try and good luck...

Sorry the post was too long but hope u got enjoyed...!
發表於 2016-1-22 16:14:07 |
Thx. For. Yr  Yr. Sharing.
發表於 2016-2-23 02:46:31 |
我之前試左個161叫小草
有後花園玩
但條囡有小小肥
發表於 2016-2-23 08:31:07 |
鬼妹最鍾意被屌屎忽的.
其實屌屎忽只是一種體驗, 玩過就算.
個人覺得無乜特別好玩之處.
發表於 2017-9-8 01:34:46 |
後花園後花園😍😍😍😍
發表於 2017-9-9 12:52:58 |

Agreed, tried anal few times, and it is the default mode that certain girls prefer since they know that the asian dxck size don't fit them wel,l so they directly led my little bro into their ass~
發表於 2017-9-11 21:32:49 |
回復 master-lolli #1 的帖子

Nice,thank you for sharing!
發表於 2017-9-15 15:52:05 |
重口味.

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:33