查看: 3196|回覆: 2

[蘋果設備] 轉載:iphone 7 最新情報

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-4-1 00:44:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-7/
- K# _7 s) G8 W* y  ]; m$ r
! @+ _8 f- R) x  M( e! JEasier to see at above address, but really good information!# J: }3 X0 h, D( c! I

6 w# C3 p; A% a) h& J& I
7 e2 Y1 r! O  X6 m2 G    Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, bringing a new design and new features.
4 g# j3 J* K$ \' u# s. m" c, \% u0 K/ E
Expected Features! s( M" }! ~0 v9 v. E) _
7 u+ O: k5 p5 J1 i, B7 N" t3 Q
    No headphone jack2 f, _' m# E2 `- v8 l
    Dual-lens camera for iPhone 7 Plus
. c6 R9 Q9 {/ I5 ^# L    Thinner design, but similar to iPhone 6s
  c) B" Z, _. o- Q* d; a, _0 {    Redesigned antenna bands% Z1 C  x( a/ W$ \7 N, b" `
    Upgraded processor
2 B# E9 N% O* v* x    Two screen sizes
+ n$ Y+ V* l# |8 w  k9 q
1 X" ~4 [" d. x7 VThis page is current as of 3 days ago" P: ~% T* f+ o
Highlight Recent Changes- w2 Q* ^3 w( R2 b3 U/ ~  g

+ @; N- _/ m( q+ T) [" o' r% v8 O( p    Yes No ' W( b- N* F% K3 `  L

2 p1 }" |8 p3 x; [Subscribe for regular MacRumors news and future iPhone 7 info.& r5 @/ V2 w* t+ O- a
3 u8 r2 W) C2 J2 w5 E, o; `
What We Expect
% n4 n" F! v" W, [) m1 L7 oContents
% z) F* F0 O( I6 k, r8 u
0 b9 |: e8 k/ M" f4 v    What We Expect' K8 `) n4 p* s+ j& t% X$ ?5 i: H
    Part Leaks
$ V$ c& Q* s+ S; H5 [' }% d9 Y) w    Case Leaks and Renderings
: E9 U, Y  z0 l- l8 y    Design
1 \8 |4 d) o8 K/ w) k    No Headphone Jack( S9 N* L9 F. ?/ Y; P
        Wireless Earphones
$ d$ t# R( s, j( g% s, u4 r    Smart Connector?  y# F. e; Y" {9 n9 n& P# _
    iPhone 7 vs. iPhone 7 Plus vs. "iPhone Pro"
% u: o+ D' y' n  I        Dual-Lens Camera Details( K: E/ K: b$ y* H+ T
        RAM7 p0 t: y* d4 }$ {" e) P
        Storage Space3 z0 @( g: e* S! M2 `
    Wireless Charging
# h6 }7 X) E6 Y) H7 M    Other Features
7 I# X' X( F  b  Y        LTE Speeds+ h1 N# J% |* P2 t6 C4 ~/ j
        Battery Life6 C# \1 ?( Q% ?% p, X
    Release Date
4 ?  {4 r* v% P- z; A    Beyond the iPhone 73 ^' ?9 `7 r- X" y
    iPhone 7 Timeline
# I0 L: Z5 {! i/ ~& W  U: ~
; n( n5 l/ Y+ w$ a, V! x- q5 PApple won't release its next-generation iPhone until the fall of 2016, so there are still several months of development ahead. For the current time, Apple's flagship iPhones are the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus, released to the public in September of 2015.# k3 E4 F3 s$ s- k3 z9 g3 l( O0 m

6 v  b" \# M, v! |1 g0 s* LThough it will be several months before the new iPhone launches, rumors about the device started trickling out in January of 2016. We've already gleaned many details about the upcoming iPhone, giving us some information on what to expect when it launches.# Y/ y( E4 J# W) u9 n, i+ ~

/ r7 ?, w+ I$ r$ \/ aSince the 3GS launched in 2009, Apple has used an alternating "S" naming formula to mark years where the iPhone does not receive a major redesign, saving its numbered upgrades for years where design changes are introduced. Releases have been as follows:6 l3 M7 J2 ]! l8 e% v
5 u9 G8 [& {  g2 Y; Y+ N8 Q5 I
2007 - iPhone
1 |& s) x( v9 H2008 - iPhone 3G) d( h+ r4 E- V# {& q! R, \% h, V
2009 - iPhone 3GS, ?, a0 R  C9 L9 o  B  u
2010 - iPhone 4 (new design)
9 O; \3 Q+ f8 b3 L4 C2011 - iPhone 4s
, u9 }: y  J" r1 Q9 Q2012 - iPhone 5 (new design)
0 Z5 ~( Q5 v/ O3 h# l  ~( u' U2013 - iPhone 5s; H6 ?- H( G" c: U# @: d
2014 - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus (new design)! ]7 r* B- F( _2 L1 L3 T
2015 - iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
8 u/ n. w) D! S! g; T$ H' @
3 `: q+ Y2 t: f7 @# s4 YThe next-generation iPhone is expected to be called the iPhone 7. 2015 marked an "S" iPhone upgrade year that introduced new features such as an improved camera and a better processor, but 2016 will bring an even-year upgrade that will include an all-new iPhone design in addition to new features.
% F0 Z# ^3 h! P6 F  h2 r2 [" v+ M+ \$ U
Apple will continue releasing two versions of each iPhone, so we can expect to see an iPhone 7 and an iPhone 7 Plus in 2016. Apple is said to be planning to stick to the 4.7- and 5.5-inch screen sizes it first introduced with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
9 g+ p1 p1 g0 @9 |; z; y
' S; S3 v9 W1 w$ n  ~0 c3 `Apple is said to be working on finalizing the iPhone 7's body so we don't know exactly what it will look like, but multiple rumors suggest it continues to use a design similar to the design of the iPhone 6s. It is said to have the same general shape, but it is thinner and may have a camera that protrudes less (though rumors currently disagree on this point). Antenna bands across the back of the device have been removed, but are expected to remain at the top, bottom, and sides of the iPhone.
) i2 {# {  C- @; C. r' ^
" T5 @- F. S* {" n3 J* U3 e; [" l  Jiphone_7_render_mr' w: O+ K) a$ t
Mockup of iPhone 7 case showing possible flush rear camera and no antenna bands across rear.' P6 l8 t5 ?; o. z

, @. K; a/ T9 E; S6 w/ hApple is rumored to be aiming to make the iPhone 7 nearly as thin as the 6.1mm iPod touch, mainly through the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack and the implementation of a thinner Lightning port. Eliminating the headphone jack will give Apple more internal space for other components, and Apple will also keep the device slim with the continued use of in-cell panels and TFT-LCD display technology. Apple may replace the headphone jack on the iPhone 7 with a second speaker for stereo audio.
/ h5 e2 S: {' r. i1 m$ Y7 ^$ x+ o" {. e/ F8 U
With no headphone jack, wired headphones will connect to the iPhone 7 using its Lightning port and Bluetooth headphones will connect wirelessly. Apple is rumored to be working on Lightning-equipped EarPods to sell alongside the iPhone 7.& a; D/ W6 s1 _/ i1 u' v$ Y

9 y% j! t6 ~6 x# _1 B' ~3 V; fAn image of a device said to be the iPhone 7 Plus has surfaced depicting a Smart Connector on the back of the shell, suggesting that is another potential feature, but it is not yet clear what it would be used for.% Z6 H6 n8 A# f
  F+ O3 U' Q, s
Internal specs for the iPhone 7 aren't yet known, but we can speculate Apple will continue on its path of introducing more powerful, efficient devices that grow thinner with each design iteration. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are expected to include next-generation A10 processors manufactured by TSMC./ k' q$ Y$ U2 [& b. @" o1 q3 v5 @

/ J- g/ F  x& [" [2 }There are rumored to be some distinguishing features between the iPhone 7 and the larger-screened iPhone 7 Plus. The iPhone 7 may ship with 2GB RAM, while the iPhone 7 Plus could include 3GB RAM, and there is said to be a different camera system that uses two cameras instead of one.* ^/ R0 h4 S& h- A  D0 k

4 ~" p+ X0 x3 K. GAccording to rumors, Apple may be planning to introduce two versions of the iPhone 7 Plus -- one with a single lens like the iPhone 7 and a second with a dual-lens camera system that offers DSLR-like image quality with 2-3x optical zoom and improved performance in low light conditions.! X& ^; B' h- Y9 R& Y
Part Leaks
- U% o8 B) t" M. j' s
& x/ b" F9 G% D" Y( P& B& l* tA photo of a device said to be the iPhone 7 Plus surfaced on a Chinese website in March. It features a design that's similar in shape to the iPhone 6s, but without rear antenna bands. It has a protruding, pill-shaped camera enclosure that includes two cameras inside, as is rumored for the larger-screened device, along with a round flash.2 Y# c* @6 m! L/ U2 a: `5 S; ^
/ M% r" ?/ C  ]/ A4 @  C
It also depicts a Smart Connector on the back of the iPhone, which is an unusual inclusion. There's a Smart Connector on the iPad Pro for connecting accessories, but it is unclear how a similar feature would be used on iPhones.
& x/ J! t, ~$ N  t! [$ E* y- [4 G4 Y8 q$ `% B; h4 e  ~( y
iphone-7-leaked-bastille5 ^/ R' |5 C! @. m: W6 K- w

: h" j) J( V8 u1 {+ o# u2 W6 \It is not known if this is a genuine iPhone 7 Plus prototype, a dummy based on iPhone 7 Plus specifications, or a completely fake device, but it's possible this is our first look at Apple's new iPhone design. As September nears, additional rumors will confirm whether or not this is a genuine image.
, P' `( p6 |' w- ^7 e; |3 B) a! M7 I2 ^5 A1 `$ v2 n
Images depicting what could potentially be the dual-lens camera component for the iPhone 7 Plus surfaced from multiple sources in the early months of 2016. The part has an "821" number on it, which has been associated with Apple in the past, suggesting it could be a legitimate component.
9 |. w! x4 c) L! Z& r3 {5 v% N" v7 z$ K: K/ ]9 Z
dual_camera_photo
7 t7 N1 u( G% N/ ?9 d, i  g
; f6 u$ T1 N1 c6 }5 V! HAn image of the battery said to be for the iPhone 7 has surfaced, listing a capacity of 7.04 watt-hours. That's slightly larger than the equivalent battery capacity listed for the iPhone 6s (6.61 watt-hours) and almost identical to the iPhone 6 (7.01 watt-hours). Voltage is not visible on the alleged iPhone 7 battery, so the exact charge capacity is not yet available, but should be similar to the iPhone 6 battery.
" _" _" X# E+ e- `  M, g7 Y& s
& Z4 E. G/ j2 k7 w2 Sbattery1
$ U/ s! T4 `' `: k, }/ N' `, B- s+ t# c6 k( l* w
We've seen a backlight assembly said to be destined for the iPhone 7, which surfaced in January of 2016. We can't really glean any information about the iPhone 7 from the backlight component, but it is similar in design to the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus backlight assembly with the exception of relocated LCD flex cables and 3D Touch chip. Though the backlight assembly doesn't give us any information about the iPhone 7, it suggests that components are now in production and additional part leaks will follow.. |6 B" q' n/ x

1 A) B' M2 A9 ?  TiPhone-7-Backlight-Assembly
0 ^$ Q" W. C- e- O8 x* b- T% ~- MCase Leaks and Renderings/ _0 q2 ~7 ], G/ v$ W- v- }

2 h3 S3 T* k- O6 ?4 B) p0 T' lAn image allegedly sourced from Apple manufacturer Catcher Technology depicts the body of the iPhone 7, showing a design that's similar to the iPhone 6s. In line with other rumors, the image shows antenna bands that are limited to the sides and top of the device, no longer spanning across the back.
! i4 T& L" V+ r6 O/ u0 e- ]6 v$ L7 r' ]) H" G4 H5 Y
Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 08.28.297 Y" l* Y4 \, f2 h" u) ^7 [
2 G' O9 d) g8 B3 n( ]
There also appears to be a larger hole for the camera, which may protrude slightly. Some iPhone 7 rumors have suggested the camera will not protrude at all. It appears that if there is a protrusion, it will be less pronounced than the camera bump on the iPhone 6s.- O8 P- [+ Z7 F- b

! E) ?3 \7 ?( u/ ]Nowhereelse.fr's Steve Hemmerstoffer created a rendering of the camera design based on the drawing, which can be seen below. While the iPhone 7 is said to have a single camera as shown, the iPhone 7 Plus is rumored to have a dual-camera design.
! O# g$ ~% p% G. F
8 R" @# _% C3 v5 |! L) NiPhone 7 mock-up1 D+ P! i: ?* ~. L) O* C

& ~9 I  T+ X' s4 Z0 F# PFeld & Volk, a company that creates luxury enclosures for the iPhone, has used a leaked image of what is said to be the iPhone 7 Plus (depicted in the section above) to create a set of detailed renderings that give a clearer picture of what the larger-screened device might look like.4 Q5 `. _, w# m. [$ L9 R
fv_iphone_7_render_side_carbon
( R( n- t; Y9 x2 t! A6 ?# Q, m. y' {. a/ n" O3 B; b$ [
The renderings depict a phone that is a good deal thinner than the iPhone 6s, which is in line with rumors suggesting the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will be up to 1mm thinner. It includes a dual camera with a protruding enclosure and a Smart Connector, the purpose of which is not known./ e" J* i! ?2 I. o) P) J' S( s
8 W& \  L; a; l% w! m1 R* V7 f
feldandvolkrenders
) {: a: E+ W; R+ [
& w6 ~3 d" u: |Overall, the device, while thinner, looks much like the iPhone 6s. Design changes include no rear antenna bands, but there continue to be bands at the bottom and the sides. Volume buttons, mute switch, and power button remain unchanged. It is not clear if this is the actual design of the iPhone, but it is a possibility and is in line with rumors.$ \5 {$ h% o- a* \
3 X/ Y6 [: C9 o+ ?0 Y3 O
The first alleged case for the iPhone 7 surfaced in March, with the overall design appearing to be similar to the iPhone 6s. It features the same pill-shaped volume buttons and side-located power buttons, but it has cutouts for two speakers, in line with a rumor suggesting the iPhone 7 will have stereo speakers.
2 Q$ G7 s5 P3 H+ v  t
; f8 ~  B7 H4 \) giPhone-7-OnLeaks-Case
: e( S& O1 o- ?9 Y
; f  y. A) z4 Z; `5 p. N; _The two speaker cutouts replace the cutout for a headphone jack, which is said to be eliminated in the iPhone 7 in favor of an all-in-one Lightning port.% T( O$ ]; L8 j: e: {
2 s3 {: \3 _/ ]5 U* m. P
The iPhone 7 case was compared to an iPhone 6s on YouTube, and while the older device fit into the iPhone 7 case, there were some differences. The iPhone 7 case appears to have a larger opening for the camera, which could be designed to accommodate a larger single-lens camera on the iPhone 7.
1 W9 @7 T% A6 E+ \( y# c% K" [
$ B4 h; |: T2 q8 ]1 q: `  K' aBecause the iPhone 6s fit almost perfectly into the iPhone 7 case, it's possible that it won't be quite as thin as rumored. Current rumors suggest the iPhone 7 could be as thin as 6.1mm.! _& i' t* i" B+ A
1 h; E4 ~1 q9 j3 s( Q2 S1 k
Early cases for new devices are often based on schematics obtained from factory workers and other inside sources and can give a solid picture of upcoming iPhone designs, but they are not accurate 100 percent of the time.
* t8 H8 A& _. G" XDesign$ ]: h3 `7 I+ J; O3 ?

' ~$ w) E+ }# `# B5 l0 C; lThe iPhone 7 is expected to be thinner than the iPhone 6s, with Apple using the elimination of the headphone jack, advances in in-cell panel technology, and a slimmer Lightning port to make the iPhone 7 slimmer, perhaps as thin as the iPod touch. Rumors suggest the iPhone 7 will be between 6.0mm and 6.5mm. Apple's current iPod touch measures in at 6.1mm, compared to 7.1mm for the iPhone 6s and 7.3mm for the iPhone 6s Plus.
0 J8 o  ], _! u) y9 `6 y$ A* `- q1 Z  w
Information obtained by MacRumors and confirmed by additional reports indicates the iPhone 7's design will be somewhat similar to the iPhone 6s, adopting the same general design language.
. U4 w' ]4 |( @5 C' P5 l: e
6 y: `0 f% M) `! _Apple may be planning to change the design of the antenna bands on the device, doing away with the thick white antenna bands that are located across the back of the Phone 6s rear shell. The bands located at the top, bottom, and sides of the device are rumored to remain on the iPhone 7, but the rear bands are eliminated for a cleaner look. As for the thinner Lightning port, while Apple plans to slim it down, it will continue to be compatible with existing the Lightning connector and Lightning cables.- `" x# [, ^7 j" r, `1 F

/ U7 V: w2 X/ }$ y
發表於 2016-4-1 06:02:20 | 顯示全部樓層
好多* [6 N. h3 \1 q* n; K

: {8 i- p3 Q+ C& @2 v! @" t9 ^& Y***** 本站不容許公開發表聯絡資訊,部分內容已被系統自動屏蔽 *****
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-9-4 21:57:10 | 顯示全部樓層
好期待
" g8 `0 W! h5 `  o5 |但莫水
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊