註冊
查看: 35631|回覆: 38

[加拿大] Sinful Chesty Cathy

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-6-4 14:06:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Surrey's Sinful Chesty Cathy

Found this girl(or i should say mature lady) from leolist.  The pictures do not show her face and she is only charging 140/60, so i did not expect her to be pretty and young.  Pictures look real to me and i like the shape of her boobs, so decided to give her a try.  Btw, this is also the first time I hook up with a girl from Leolist.  Frankly, I have not been looking for a working girl in Vancouver for a long time.  
Cathy place is located in Surrey which is close to one of my rental properties, that makes things a bit easier as I can just walk to her apartment building from mine in less than 5 mins.  
Called the agent at the main door downstairs, they sent a scout to check and make sure i am not a cop(he drove a small SUV and parked across the street, and i saw him made a call as soon as I hang up with the agent, and I heard him said "he is ok" or something in that manner with the car's window down, and when i was looking at him, he started to shut the window and drive away really fast, as if he is afraid i may remember his face or something).  I buzzed the unit # at the entry phone, agent picked up again and let me in.  I took the elevator since it was quiet and empty at the lobby with no one else there, I would have taken the stairs if there was someone there waiting for the elevator.  I always afraid i will run into someone I know when i go find a girl that works from a private residential apartment.  
Arrive at the unit door, knock and the girl opened the door hiding behind, I walked in and saw Cathy for the first time.  Like what was described in the ad, she was petite, around 5ft, 90lbs and has a huge pair of boobs for her size.  Finally, I was able to switch my focus to her face, i would guess she is probably in her late 40's, had some artificial enhancement done to her eyes and mouth before.  I think she was cute when she was in her younger age, but cannot say she is pretty.  At this point, I was thinking if I should proceed with my intentions.  She is definitely older than what I expected and I was thinking what excuses should I use to back out from this deal.  I paused for a couple seconds and pretend I am checking out the unit, it was at this time I realized I am also in my mid 40's already, how would i feel if I go for a job interview and people think I am too old already for that position even though I am well qualified and work just as hard as someone in their 20's.  Of course her nice sized boobs was also a big reason why I decided to stay.  She led me into the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom which is a bonus.  We chatted a bit in both mandarin and cantonese, and she asked what kind of package I would desire.  I told her I would go for the 60 minutes session, and right away she had a big smile on her face and thank me for the generosity.  I guess most of her client would just go for a quick 30 or 45 minute session??  I gave her 150 and ask her to keep the change.  She thanked me and we started to take our clothes off and get ready for shower.  
We took the shower together, she did the 3 spot cleaning in the front for me, and spend a lot time cleaning up my A-hole when i turn around.  When i was facing her, I spend most of the time caressing her boobs.  Her boobs had some enhancement done to them before, but overall the "handfeel" is quite Ok, nice and firm, but not hard like a rock.  I have to say her skin quality is definitely still in very good condition, smooth and no "orange peel pattern" around her butt and thigh.  
I finished shower first, dried myself and laid on the bed.  She came shortly after, came up to bed and chatted a little bit again.  She then started to do a BBBJ on me, she had good skills, used just the right amount of speed and bite strength.  I was trying to hold it in for as long as I could, cause i did not want to come without having sex.  Finally, after a few more minutes of her hard work, I gave in, and came in her mouth.  She quickly cleaned up my brother, and then quickly went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Forgot to mention, I was sucking her tits and fingering her pussy during the BJ, again, to my surprise her pussy was still tight and was quite juicy.  At this point, I have to say I was quite satisfied with her service and impressed by how she was able to keep her body in such a good shape.
After cleaning herself up, she came back to bed, chatted a little bit and gave me a massage.  Personally, I am not too crazy about massage, more ofter than not, I ended up having more aches on my body then not having a massage.  But since there was time left, and I have unloaded already, I said yes, and let her do her thing, I just go sleep a bit and get some rest.  
After about 15 minutes of massage, the massage was OK, but I asked to stop anyway just because I don't want her to work too hard, and like I said before I just don't really like being massaged.  We chatted a little more and she asked if I would like 2nd Q.  Honestly, I have never tried that before, and at my age, I am not too confident about my brother endurance anymore.  I told her if she can get me "stand up" again, maybe I will give it a try.  She started touching my brother softly and while we chatted a bit more, to my surprise, my brother seems to react to the touching and was saluting again.  She smiled and knew it was time to laid on her back, I get her to put on the condom( I think if I did not ask, she was OK to go BB, but I think a BBBJ is already my limit), and went full speed ahead, afraid my brother may failed me if I don't quickly get into some action.  Again, to my surprise, her pussy was quite tight and provided just enough pressure on my brother.  We kissed a little, she was going to go french with me, but after coming in her mouth, I wasn't too sure if I wanted to taste my old descendant just yet, so I quickly moved my mouth and pretend I wanted to kiss her face and earlobe.  I felt great doing the missionary position with her as she was quite experienced and adjusted her posture to match with mine, even though we have about 12 inches difference in height.  After that, i get her to turn around and move into doggie position, again she was able to synchronized with my movement, I enjoyed it very much as I have not has a good sex partner for a very very long time, and I finished my 2nd shot.
We took shower again together, she cleaned me up and we got dressed.  I gave her another $20 tips and said good bye to her.

Overall, I was very happy with this experience even though she was much older than what I expected.  I have to say I enjoyed her company very much and would love to give her another try again.   
Here's a couple picture from her ad and those are her real pics, you can find a couple more from her ad on leolist
Capture93.JPG
Capture94.JPG
Capture95.JPG
Capture96.JPG

This is my first time writing a post game report, hope you all enjoyed it.  
發表於 2016-6-4 14:34:56 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 nibor1971 #1 的帖子

thank you for your sharing!!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-4 15:18:44 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-4 16:27:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing.....nice report....
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-5 08:39:54 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 nibor1971 #1 的帖子

What a great pair boobs!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-5 19:53:58 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 nibor1971 #1 的帖子

個波好正啊
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-6 18:48:13 | 顯示全部樓層
enjoy is everthing.....
thank you for your sharing!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-7 04:15:54 | 顯示全部樓層
nice report brother, thanks for the sharing
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-8 05:39:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for sharing. nice boobs
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-9 18:06:41 | 顯示全部樓層
睇見對野都硬撚左~~~~
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-16 04:25:00 | 顯示全部樓層
how old is she?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2016-6-17 01:51:49 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 platoundertaker #11 的帖子

her body is still in good shape like she is in her 30's.
that being said, you can tell her from her face and her voice she is probably in her late 40's
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-6-21 13:31:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing the details report! :)
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-7-4 01:49:15 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks Ching information and report
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-7-19 22:18:01 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 nibor1971 #1 的帖子

Thank yuo very much ching share
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-7-25 08:59:51 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 nibor1971 #1 的帖子

Thank you for sharing
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-7-28 07:14:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow I am glad you had a great time bro.  I've came to find out that a lot of the older women have way better skills in bed than the young inexperienced ones.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-8-16 12:13:10 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 nibor1971 #1 的帖子

That's one pair of big boobs
As a newbie for posting and photos, you did very well.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-8-19 10:17:50 | 顯示全部樓層

Thank you for sharing. nice boobs
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2016-8-28 08:08:09 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 sparkyhk #3 的帖子

I think you are advertising only
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊