找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 3519|回覆: 0

【商業英語】還價即學實用句式

[複製鏈接]
簽到
424
發表於 2017-1-13 14:14:25 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

×
在商務交易中,對於買方或賣方而言,貨品的價格無疑是雙方最關注的條件之一。於是,經過查詢與報價後,下一步緊接著的當然是對價格進行還價。這時候,賣方一般會面臨三種選擇:一是完全接受對方的還價,即將進行交易;二是堅持原價,即拒卻對方的還價;三是針對對方的還價進行再還價,或是有條件地接受對方的還價。
上述三種情況在具體英語運用上會有所不同,因此我們需要小心且得體地回覆。為了方便各位能在最短時間內,更輕鬆容易地掌握還價函件的寫作,筆者在這篇便列出一些常用的實用句式,希望能幫助大家能即時運用在職場上。

    1.    We are disappointed to learn that you find our offer unfavouable as other suppliers are offering lower prices.
得知貴公司認為別的供應商報價較低,而不接受我們的報價,為此我們感到失望。
    2.    Regarding the qualities of the goods offered by other suppliers, we are rather doubtful whether they are similar to or comparable with ours.
有關其他供應商提供的貨品,質量上是否與我們的相近,或者是否能與我們的相比,我們頗為懷疑。
    3.    Our offer is based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我們的報價以合理的利潤為依據,並不是開天殺價。
    4.    We have received some offers recently, most of which are below US$50 per unit.
我們最近收到的報價,大多數都是在每件50美元以下。
    5.    We have kept the price close to the costs of production.
我們已經把價格降到生產成本的邊緣了。
    6.    We believe our offer is reasonable and realistic as it comes in line with the prevailing market.
我們相信我們的報價是合理及務實的,符合現今普遍市場的價格水平。
    7.    We would not be able to accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 4%.
除非你們減價4%,否則我們無法接受報價。
    8.    You will notice that our offer compares favourably with other quotations obtained elsewhere.
你會注意到我們的報價比別處的更便宜。
    9.    This offer is based on an expanding market and is very competitive.
此報價著重於擴大市場,而且非常具競爭性。
    10.    We appreciate your counter-offer but find it on the low side.
謝謝你們的還價,可是我們覺得有點太低。
    11.    We are unable to accept your counter-offer as our products are very reasonably priced.
我們產品的定價相當合理,因此很難接受你們的還價。
    12.    The best we can do is to reduce our previous quotation by 3%.  We trust that this will meet with your approval.
我們最多能做到的是就之前的報價減價3%,相信貴公司會同意。
    13.    We suggest you reconsider our terms and see your way to fall in line with other buyers.
希望你們能重新考慮我們的條款,盡力與其他買家取得一致。
    14.    We hope that upon reconsideration you will be able to accept our offer.  We have been very pleased to have you on our list of accounts.
希望你們經過重新考慮後,能夠接受我們的報價。我們已很樂意地將你們留在我們的帳目上

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:14

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表