找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 7341|回覆: 8

[食家報告] Anna -- Russian Girl in Seoul

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-3-20 12:37:03 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

After several messages back and forth to convince her that I wasn't a local cop and to convince me that those were really her photos on backpage, we set up a time for 10 pm.

When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful woman in a sexy black dress standing behind the door.
Anna doesn't have big breasts but she is well-proportioned with a great ass. She told me that she is Russian but lives in Mexico. I guess it's the tanning but she actually looks more Mexican than Russian. She speaks English fluently and told me that her Spanish is better.
She offered me tea or water which was nice. After drinking some water, we began to kiss lightly. She does allow FK but didn't seem too into deep kissing.
We proceeded to undress, she helped a little and I helped unzip her dress. We went into the shower together and started to lather each other up. After we dried off, we went to the bed and I asked her for a massage which she agreed to readily. It was a decent massage with lotion.I rolled over after about 10 minutes and she saw that I was standing tall so she slipped on a cover (I don't think BBBJ was on the menu but it wasn't a big deal for me anyway) and started with CBJ. Pretty decent technique and she let me touch her body while she was servicing me. I didn't want to pop already so I asked if DATY was good and she said okay. She lay down and while she didn't resist, she didn't seem to enjoy it all that much. Her kitty was nice and clean as a result of our shower. Knowing that she wasn't going to O from DATY, I rolled back onto my back and she saw that junior had lost some air pressure. Without saying a word, she did CBJ again until I was up. She climbed on top for some CG followed by mish until I finished in the cover.
All in all, she was very sexy and I would probably repeat.
發表於 2017-3-20 15:39:18 |
Thanks for your report dude, could you pm the detail?
發表於 2017-3-21 20:55:39 |
Thanks for your sharing report.

Never try the Russian before, and can't think it was in Seoul.
發表於 2017-3-30 12:15:09 |
回復 12bodyfat #1 的帖子

多謝師兄分享
發表於 2017-3-31 01:17:55 |
Nice sharing, thank you so much
發表於 2017-5-13 18:57:53 |
要俄羅斯為什麼還要跑去韓國
發表於 2017-8-11 07:30:57 |
謝謝師兄詳細分享!
發表於 2017-8-11 14:50:46 |
Thank you very much for your report.
Can you tell me, where is the anna?