註冊
查看: 5971|回覆: 7

[美國] SF Question about massage parlors, try to find hidden gem

[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2017-3-30 18:29:06 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Here in san francisco I decide to try randomly call and make appointment with any name  in a particular parlors ( you can find their names list on some website), since I realize its nearly impossible to find hot girls by WALK-IN ,since hot girls are always busy in their rooms.Their schedule is always full . The problem is ,if the lady turns out to be very old or ugly , and I don't want a happy ending , how much should I pay after a simply massage? I have limited funds so I can only try a few times before giving up.
發表於 2017-3-31 01:27:09 |
10 for the tips? thats what i will do
發表於 2017-3-31 12:09:14 |
Why stay for the massage if the provider is not your cup of tea?  Just decline politely and leave if you don't like what you see, it doesn't cost anything if no service has been provided yet.
 樓主| 發表於 2017-3-31 12:42:25 |
回復 gumdaijee #3 的帖子

They charge you room fee before you go in , a lot of those mean shopkeeper bitch will never let you see their girls , and even if they do, they can only show you who is currently available (  mostly likely undesirable ones ), but since hot girls are always fully booked , they can't ask her to come out in the middle of the session just to let you see her. They hate that. For that reason, try to find hidden gem with simple walk-in is pretty much impossible.
發表於 2017-4-1 00:29:03 |
本帖最後由 made_in_HK 於 2017-4-1 00:29 編輯

I don't know which ones you tried or called, but if you're talking about massage parlors and not AAMP, just leave if mama-san refused to show you the lineup.  Don't waste money especially if your fund is limited.  It's not your fault that they couldn't hire better than avg looking people to work for them.  Lame places would stay lame until they fold.  And don't try to refuse a happy ending offered to you and tip the worker less and expect to leave peacefully.  The bad ones would make a scene because they would feel insulted.  Learn how to walk away before you even get into the rooms.
發表於 2017-4-7 01:46:27 |
Try this website, cityvibe.com, you can book ahead of time. Good luck !
發表於 2017-4-12 14:55:32 |
Also try rubmaps.com, you need to pay for member tho, tons of amp information. But I can tell you the AMP scene in SF is kind of dead now. If you are willing to travel further, try San Jose
 樓主| 發表於 2017-4-23 14:49:49 |
回復 Labuy #7 的帖子

Man, if only redbook is still around .... finding hot girls was like piece of cake back then. So how is rubmap compare to redbook, is it even half as good?  I don't mind paying monthly fee,but I don't want to use my credit or debit card on these sites.

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 01:32