註冊
查看: 15234|回覆: 32

[美國] Southern California

[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2017-6-10 07:19:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

I have been only reading the Asia sub-session in this forum and realize the US forum lacks information.
I live in Southern California for quote a long time, and there are actually a lot of stuff to do as far as our hobby goes. For example, for TJ, there are more to do than just HK club. and unfortunately, that's the place that everyone knows and it flooded the market and raised the price.
Just on top of my head, I can think of the below, I use abbreviation, so not to be too obvious:
CV, HX, amp, aamp, strip club, Hostess clubs( chinese, Latinas, Russians, etc), SW, etc

so if anyone happen to visit LA, want some information, or even want a head to take you around, let me know.
發表於 2017-6-10 13:48:41 | 顯示全部樓層
ty for sharing or guiding us
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-6-17 19:37:04 | 顯示全部樓層
is hostess club different from night clubs? What are the difference if they are not the same?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-6-20 07:52:59 | 顯示全部樓層
I usually refer night clubs as the one that "normal" people go to
Chinese Hostess club as the one that there are girls that work there and drink with you, play games with you, sing with you, and depends on the girl, they will go out with you for overnight.
There are hostess clubs that has latinas, russians and other race that you go there to dance and talk with them, then depends on your skill level, you can go out with them outside the club and possibly have fun with them.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-6-21 16:58:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Man, thanks for sharing. Just curious, is there any places I could find some Korean chicks ? haha
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-6-29 08:51:19 | 顯示全部樓層
There are, depends on your price range. I highly recommend CV
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-6-30 05:55:32 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 stealth #1 的帖子

hello,ching,i lived at CA too,do you know how to first time use CV,and they need reference?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-2 01:36:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Any info for Bay Area!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-7-4 06:19:26 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 jinjinsan #7 的帖子

yea, I came across that obstacle when I first started CV, but once I cleared it, everyone on CV is a go. I know it is stupid that everyone needs reference, but then if no one let you in the first time, you won't have reference. Anyway, I can pretty much get in every CV girls I want, reference is not a problem for me anymore.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-4 21:32:54 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 stealth #9 的帖子

ching Can you tell me how the first step should start?I made a lot of text messages and made a phone call can not break this difficult,Really want to try here the cv kgirl
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-7-6 01:51:27 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 jinjinsan #10 的帖子

I started maybe 12 years ago, I dont' remember how, but I think I have reference from other sites that linked back to CV, then I got cleared by the first agent. I did remember that I tried to text and call so many of them before and yes, you won't get a reply, no one pick up phone, no text reply.
Anyway, pm me your wechat, and we can talk
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-6 11:57:25 | 顯示全部樓層
ching do you know where is the chinese hostess club? I'm always trying to find one.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-7-7 02:35:31 | 顯示全部樓層
there are 2 in Rowland Heights area, one on Rosemead and Garvey, another one on Valley, near Del Mar
speaking of which, there are Korean hostess club as well, but I am not sure if the girls will go out.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-15 02:19:22 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 stealth #1 的帖子

I am interested
Let's go play
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-15 05:28:53 | 顯示全部樓層
LA Hostess club - I went some of them there several times near Rowland Heights area..  Is cool, but not much "activities" in it..  Maybe I was spoiled by Sauna scene in China.   In USA, I usually stick w/ AAMP and AMP..  Plenty Chinese agencies in LA area and they have good quality, but I can't go to LA due to "in house tiger"..  
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-7-15 06:38:16 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 watgundam #15 的帖子

back in the days, and I do mean like 10 years ago, the hostess club near Rowland Heights only have chicks that are in their early to mid 30s, but there are take outs, ie. you can take the girl out and "open room". now there are mostly younger chicks in their 20s, but I am not sure if they have a price. My friend though, successfully mixed them and get freebies.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-18 13:42:36 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 stealth #4 的帖子

哪里有这种夜总会啊
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-7-19 06:42:04 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 itachi527 #17 的帖子

Rowland Heights and San Gabriel Valley
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-7-21 06:40:56 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 stealth #16 的帖子

Last time I went to hostess club in that area, they did have younger chicks (20s).  But they are not playful..  Basically, just keep drinking so that they get their quota for the club..  No success to take out or freebies..  Maybe I am not handsome enough.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-7-21 09:03:26 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 watgundam #19 的帖子

yea, those chicks need some mixing, but good thing is, they are young and inexperience in this world, so not too hard to mix, lol.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:18