找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 6766|回覆: 10

[美國] PR Hostess KTV Eplus, paper moon, vip, folsom drunken saint

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-8-15 11:43:01 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Thank you for taking the time to look at my request. I have been dating a girl for 2 months and I just found out that she used to work as a KTV hostess in various KTV places in the SF Bay. I confronted her about this and she assures me that she only sat with customers and never provided any extras. I want to believe her but I don't think I can.Supposedly she was very popular. Does anybody here frequent any of these KTVs and could you tell me what you know about these places? You might know her if you frequented any of these KTVs, she has double Ds. I don't want to provide too much info on a public forum but if send me a private message I will con*rm the name of the girl.

Thank you,

大家好,感谢您抽出 "时间" 来看看我的问题。我刚发现我的女朋友以前是个 KTV 小姐。她受雇于 Paper Moon, VIP, Folsom and Eplus。我和她对质, 她向我保证, 她只和顾客坐在一起, 从不提供任何额外的服务。我想相信她, 但我认为我不能。我听说她很受欢迎。这里有人, 经常访问这些 ktv, 你能告诉我你对这些地方的了解吗? 我不想提供太多关于公共论坛的信息, 但给我一个私人的消息, 我会确认的女孩的名字。你可能知道她, 如果你经常访问那些 ktv, 她的胸部是双 Ds.

谢谢,
發表於 2017-8-15 12:08:31 |
what a big deal, as long as she does't practice this anymore then it should be ok..
發表於 2017-8-15 15:26:41 |

Hey, young man. What is the difference? Do you care if your girl friend or wife sitting with other guys, playing around, touching hip or even breast? If you do care, stay away. If you don't care, go ahead with the girl. It is simple.
發表於 2017-8-16 01:00:46 |
Kenhoe123 發表於 2017-8-15 11:43
Thank you for taking the time to look at my request. I have been dating a girl for 2 months and I ju ...

I kind of agree with lili, as long as she doesn't do it anymore, it will be okay, but of coz', ultimately, it is your decision.
發表於 2017-8-17 05:36:27 |
can you hook me up with her?
發表於 2017-8-18 01:20:52 |
回復 Kenhoe123 #1 的帖子

不咎既往。
發表於 2017-8-30 06:14:36 |
Brother - if you have any doubt - you should walk...

You know where she work... so it is your call...

For me, I will go for her for fun ONLY... nothing serious.
 樓主| 發表於 2017-9-2 14:24:35 |
Thanks for the replies guys. The answer is like so obvious.... but god damnit viewing this situation from the inside looking out, i cant't help but want to know.  I know how this sounds, but to my knowledge she has been honest with me. If it turns out she was this huge whore than that proves her dishonesty. I dont know what I am hoping  hoping for or expecting. I was googling paper moon vip folsom ktv and this forum popped up with a couple of topics describing pr ktv bars in the bay. Just thought i would give this a shot. If anybody thinks they could help, please reach out. Thanks guys.
發表於 2017-9-6 00:41:29 |
If what she does in the past trouble you, you should walk away now before you sink too deep into the relationship, irrelevant she did went out with customer at her previous work or not. Cause in your mind you will always had doubts and the relationship won't last.  Good luck !
發表於 2017-9-16 02:42:08 |
It takes time to know someone.  You can tell by the FRIENDS she usually hangs out with.
發表於 2017-9-16 10:10:25 |
just bang her then walk away whats a big deal

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:57