找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 23949|回覆: 34

[東西、歐] Barcelona, Spain

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-9-11 04:01:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Barcelona was the last stop of my trip.  I took a taxi to La Suite which is a legal brothel.  You can find their address and other details on the Internet.  You have to ring the door bell marked La Suite at the front door of a three storeyed building.   When they unlock the front door, I went up to the top floor with the staircase and ranged the door bell again.  I was let in by the young lady in charge who took me to one of the many rooms.  She asked me to wait so that she could show all the girls available at the time.  These girls came in one by one and introduced themselves by stating their names.  It was difficult to remember as there were about ten of them.  After the last one, the lady-in-charge came in to ask which one I liked best.  I told her I could not remember her name so she took it on herself to bring a good one to me who could have annus sex.  It was Catalina who was as beautiful a girl as can be.  She was from Venezuela.  I hope to upload a photo of her from the website but she was more beautiful than her photo.  She brought with her a bed sheet for the bed and two towels.  We showered together but she washed my vital parts only.  While I dried myself she washed herself.  We had the normal sex on the bed which had a large mirror right above on the ceiling.  After a while, I asked for annus sex which costed 100 Euro extra plus the 180 Euro for the normal service.  She changed my condom, put on some lubricant and after a few trials, I got my thing in.  I was surprised that it felt even better than sex in her pussy.  She seemed to enjoy herself too by turning her head to look at me now and then with sexy sleepy eyes which is a sign of a girl in pleasure.  After getting enough, I asked to go into her pussy again and it seemed that she had no more condom and she just wiped the condom with some tissue.  Anyway I fucked her until someone banged on the door seemingly to tell us the one hour was up.  She offered to jerk me off with her hand and I told her not to worry.  We showered again and that was the end of my first time at La Suite.  It was a very good experience while I had an hour of pleasurable but hard working exercise.
I went back a second time two days after and this time the lady-in-charge gave me a piece of paper and a pen to write down the names of the girls.  There were about seven or eight girls this time and I chose a girl called SOL.  She was from Dominican Republic and had very good reviews from her past customers.  Of course she was the prettiest of them all.  We had sex and she managed to get me come after a while and she had her climax too.  I cannot find her photo in La Suite website anymore and I think possibly she has left.  She would not allow annus sex although I managed to put a finger in which she objected slightly.  All the girls asked for the same 180 Euro for mutual shower, sex and massage.  So this ended my European sexual adventure.

Le Suite lobby

Le Suite lobby

Catalina

Catalina
發表於 2017-9-11 09:38:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Excellent job Ching with good eats in Barca.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-11 15:27:18 | 顯示全部樓層
The girl is beautiful but her breasts look fake.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-11 18:23:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Any spain girl available in the brothel? Spanish girl look very attractive
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-9-12 22:29:55 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 hireal2 #4 的帖子

Yes.  There was one but she is a mixed African and Spanish, slim and sexy.  I was hoping for a pure Spanish but no luck.

回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-9-12 22:36:53 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 CPKELVIN #3 的帖子

You are absolutely correct.  Her website says her breasts have been operated.  There were some that have natural breasts but none available during my visit to La Suite.  I had one in Lisbon that have natural breasts, small like those of early teen age girls but responsive.  Actually I like natural breasts better but most girls have operated breasts nowadays.  
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-12 23:23:17 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2017-9-13 05:06:59 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 alv123 #7 的帖子

You are right.  50 Euro vs 180/150 Euro but then don't know if the 50 Euro in Germany will buy you a full hour of sex though.  Reminds me that my next target should be FKK in Frankfurt.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-13 07:25:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice report, thx for sharing
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-14 13:18:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice report dude, sounds not as expensive as UK.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-16 08:39:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Great report, is it possible to take 2 girls at the same time for 3p?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-18 23:17:56 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing bro,nice photo
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-25 22:20:25 | 顯示全部樓層
多謝師兄分享!!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2017-9-25 22:47:55 | 顯示全部樓層
謝謝分享。