找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 18152|回覆: 30

[德、意、法] Sharks FKK Club in Frankfurt May 2018

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-6-4 06:55:26 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

The second FKK Club I visited in May 2018 is the Sharks.  I expert you may wonder about the name but I can assure you, you are not going to be eaten by sharks in this club.  I suspect the name comes from the frenzy that a group of sharks display when they are after their food.  It was like that in the Club after 5 pm when the increasing number of male customers went crazy to grab the girls.  Even the comparatively old and ugly whom my Chinese friend and I wonder whether they can get any business are gobbled up.
I visited this club twice because I like it best and is more high class among the two I have visited.  
Let me start from the beginning of the journey.  The journey starts by train from Frankfurt Main Railway Station.  I made use of their DB Customers Service Room which you can find in the information section in the station.  BTW, there is an ATM machine opposite where you can use your ATM bank card to get all the Euro money you need.  At the DB Custoners Service Room, you go and get a number for buying tickets and sit on the soft bench and wait for your number to come up on the TV screen and then go to the counter with the right number.  Ask to get a return ticket to Darmstadt Hbf. (Actually even if you don’t have a ticket, you can still get on the train as there was no railway inspector checking but please do not do it to spoil the good name of the Chinese if you should get caught.). You can pay for your return ticket by credit card, costing 16.55 Euro.  Customers Service will tell you the platform for your train.  The train to Oase leaves from a platform below while the Darmstadt leaves on a higher street level.  Once in Darmstadt, find the exit with a large model of a train engine and there are yellow taxi waiting outside to take you to Sharks.  Taxi fare is about 12 Euros.  (Sharks has a fleet of Mercedes waiting to take you back to Darmstadt station at a fare of only 10 Euros.). The taxi driver will follow you in to get his commission.  
You pay your entrance fee of 65 Euros and the assistant receptionist will give you a key with a number, a bath robe and a towel plus a pair of rubber slippers of your size.  The men’s changing room is just opposite the reception counter and is smaller and less luxurious that the one in Oase.  You change and shower and lock your clothes and shoes in the changing room locker and put on your bath robe and bring your wallet and cellphone to be locked in the smaller locker using the same number and key in the club inside.  
Sharks has a much larger bar which can sit about 30 people, somewhat like an island in the middle of the living room which is in itself quite large and has many cozy corners to sit and look at the girls who may be sitting at the bar or the sofas or walking around in the living room.  Sharks has upper level sitting areas too but when I was there, were not occupied by many.  You can sit or walk around to look for your girls or wait for some to approach you.  Both methods work well as since I was there to have girls, I was not going to waste time and was doing my own searching. It is also an enjoyable way to spend some of your time there.  There is no need to be shy only if your dick is not capable.  I met a few Koreans and groups of Japanese there but they seem to be a bit shy, maybe for the reason mentioned earlier.  Ha, ha.  These second rate Asians.
I had three young and lovely girls all from Romania in the first visit to the club and four beautiful, slim and young girls with firm and natural breasts also from Romania on my second visit a few days later.  The country of origin of these girls does not matter as long as they are the prettiest.  It seems that there was not many artificial breasts as there were quite a few drooping breasts rather than artistically augmented.  After the half hour, you go with your girl to your locker with the wallet to pay her 50 Euros, unless you have some exotic extra special services.  There is no need for any tips.
I was fortunate to meet a Chinese male from Hong Kong on my second visit and we had a great time together sharing our experience of the girls.  It seems I had better luck than him as all my girls were very nice and co-operative.  I think the way is to treat your girl with respect.  I always ask permission before I touched their breasts and they allowed me to use my 0.01 Japanese condemns.  To the surprise of my friend, I could hug the pretty girl in front lining up for the BBQ dinner and touched the breasts of whoever I wanted even in the rather public living room.
Not all the girls in Sharks are completely naked but almost all bared their breasts.  Those in Oase were completely naked but then when they all shaved their pussies, all pussies looked the same and you cannot tell the difference looking from a distance.  The best features to select your girls are therefore the overall body shape, their faces and the shape of their breasts.  
The mating rooms in Sharks do not require keys as unlike Oase and the beds have softer edges which allow doing it with the man standing on the floor and the girls lying on the bed.
All soft drinks such as Colas are free while a can of Red Bull cost 6 Euros.  The girl bar tender uses your key tag to sense the charge for which you pay on leaving.  
I enjoyed eating and chatting to my Hong Kong friend while watching the girls walking by on their extremely high platform shoes with natural breasts shaking when they went to get their food from the BBQ grill in the garden. But then one does not have unlimited energy or otherwise I could have stay until their closing time at I think 4 am for Sharks which opens at 11 am.  
These girls have to pay 120 Euros to get in the club to earn their money. Please treat them nicely and accept that they are there to make some money.  Nothing is free in this world but 50 Euros can buy you some very pretty girls whom you can only admire on the streets but want to get intimate with.  So friends keep healthy and fit if you want to enjoy as many girls as you can in these fabulous FKK Clubs in Germany.
發表於 2018-6-4 07:41:44 |
回復 classicwhite ##1 的帖子

nice report. thank you.
發表於 2018-6-4 21:23:18 |
回復 classicwhite ##1 的帖子

谢谢分享
發表於 2018-6-5 03:53:50 |
回復 classicwhite ##1 的帖子

Report with great detail, thanks.
發表於 2018-6-5 21:11:58 |
good report.
mind you: the nearest train station is Darmstadt North, and you can walk to the club for 10 minutes if you don't mind.
發表於 2018-6-5 23:14:42 |
其實行出火車站搭巴士都好方便, 有來回車票嘅又唔駛額外俾車錢, 落車行2分鐘就到門口

以數量同平均質素黎講, Sharks算係法蘭克福最top嘅, 交通亦算方便, 唯一問題係聽外國網站網友講好多質數好少少嘅女都要私下預約先食到, 不過我係4月尾果陣都有特別留意, 又唔覺有呢回事

發表於 2018-6-5 23:41:54 |
回復 classicwhite ##1 的帖子

very detailed report. Just wonder what to do between two shots since I don't think phone is allowed there
發表於 2018-6-5 23:59:22 |
Ching, tks for the report. Your dick is very capable.
發表於 2018-6-6 14:32:38 |
Good and detailed report, thanks a lot. Will visit sharks in next time
發表於 2018-6-7 22:50:51 |
thanks for the report
 樓主| 發表於 2018-6-10 17:47:37 |

I hope Ching should know that what I have wriiten is 100% truthful.  
If there is such a nearer train station within 10 minutes of walking, you may wonder why the Sharks Mercedes did not take me there and save them time to do a longer trip.  ???? Do be careful of what is posted.
 樓主| 發表於 2018-6-10 17:49:13 |
CPKELVIN 發表於 2018-6-5 23:14
其實行出火車站搭巴士都好方便, 有來回車票嘅又唔駛額外俾車錢, 落車行2分鐘就到門口

以數量同平均質素黎 ...

If taxi fare is not unaffordable, I would advise to use it as I am not sure there are buses at all.
 樓主| 發表於 2018-6-10 17:52:31 |
ttzzhh 發表於 2018-6-5 23:41
回復 classicwhite ##1 的帖子

very detailed report. Just wonder what to do between two shots since I ...

There are sauna and messages which you have to pay extra, swimming pool outside and other facilities which I have not explored to find out.  Resting in the living room looking at the girls is quite a past time too.  Yes, no smart phone in the club as certainly other customers do not want their pictures taken.
 樓主| 發表於 2018-6-10 17:55:10 |
chanph 發表於 2018-6-5 23:59
Ching, tks for the report. Your dick is very capable.

Try not to unload your load every time you have your girl.  Just enjoy the wonderful feeling of being inside a very slippery and warm tunnel of love.  But you can also unload when it is time for you to leave.
發表於 2018-6-14 21:34:17 |
回復 classicwhite ##13 的帖子

Thank you for the very detailed report with all information needed to visit the FKK.  I also share the same concern on killing time between shots without mobile phone, but I will still plan my trip to experience FKK some time in the near future.
發表於 2018-6-16 09:43:45 |
Thanks for the detailed report. It will be useful if I ever got a chance to hit that area
發表於 2018-6-16 17:24:32 |
thanks for detail report
發表於 2018-7-20 15:19:06 |
Thanks Bro for sharing your real experience at FKK Shark. Appreciate the time taken to write up this thorough report! I've also had the pleasure to visit FKK Shark a couple months ago in April. It is definitely an experience where ALL men should at least try once in their life time. I've only had the time to visit the place once on a Saturday. Slept with two stunning ladies during that visit. The second lady was especially good. A true PSE.   The only complaints I have were 1) not enough ladies to go around that evening 2) Too many horny guys! 3) The rooms indoor were way to warm. I would definitely revisit this place again if I'm in Germany.
發表於 2018-7-20 22:52:44 |
very informative, tks very much
發表於 2018-8-5 22:21:53 |
回復 classicwhite ##1 的帖子

The last sentence is a very good advice

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:56