註冊
查看: 14732|回覆: 15

[加拿大] 世界前十美女城市满地可Strip Clubs of MTL

[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2018-8-11 04:35:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

I'm surprised no one mentioned or asked about the strip clubs in Montreal which are way better than Toronto and possibly the best in North America. Seriously, if any wolves travel to Montreal, you just have to check out some of the strip clubs there. For wolves living Montreal, I envy you lucky bastards. Just purchase a beer, and at some clubs pay a small entrance fee, and you get to feast your eyes on some of the hottest girls ever!

Here are some of the Montreal strip clubs I've visited before.

Bardowntown.com (recommended)
1196 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest
$5 entrance fee, $10 per dance(song)
This place has the exact same interior as Brass Rails on Yonge St, with the exception that the girls are on average much hotter.

CabaretlesAmazones.com (highly recommended)
6820 Rue Saint-Jacques
No entrance fee but the doorman ask (more like demand) a "tip", $10 per dance(song) but the minimum is 3 songs
This is the best strip club of all I've visited in Montreal. First of all, its the classiest one in terms of decor and atmosphere. The stage is huge and has a T-shape model-runway. The girls are all drop dead gorgeous! Even the least attractive girl here is way better looking than the best looking girl on a given night at Toronto strip clubs like Whiskey Agogo, Fairbanks, Brass Rails, etc.

CleopatraMontreal.com (not recommended)
1230 Boul St-Laurent
No entrance fee but the doorman ask/demand a "tip"
This is the only bad strip club out of the ones I've visited in Montreal. The place is also in downtown and it looks ghetto on the outside and is even more ghetto inside. Its small, the clientelle is redneck/biker type, and all the "girls" (actually old women) are ugly. Terrible!

ClubSolidGold.com (recommended)
8820 St-Laurent Blvd
$5 entrance fee, $15 per dance(song)
This club is out in the suburbs and most of the clientelle are locals. The girls are also less "professional"; by that I don't mean anything negative, but that quite a few girls there look younger and could pass for students, they do not look like the stereotypical "stripper" that one would envision. However, there are also those stereotypical pro stripper types as well. Overall quality of girls is pretty damn good. The stage is large and looks almost like a concert stage.

ClubWandas.com (not recommended)
1458 Rue De La Montagne
$5 entrance fee, $10 per dance(song)
This is a tourist trap that is right in the middle of downtown Montreal. Its the only strip club in Montreal I've visited that does not allow any physical contact with the girls, none at all. The club is set up like a lounge with no central stage which is different from most others because there are no dancers on the stage to watch. The idea is to make customers pay more for dances because the alternative of just watch the stage show isn't there. Another rip-off they try to pull is that a a few of the best looking girls there are paired with any plain looking or ugly girl, and they won't let you pick just the pretty one. They insisted I pay for their "lesbian show" (double price) and when I refused, they made a cheeky remark about me being "typical Asian".

SourceDuSexe.com (ok, but not highly recommended)
2335 Boul Hymus, Dorval
No entrance fee but the doorman will ask for a "tip", $10 per dance(song) if no contact, but $15 if you want to touch
This club is at the outskirts of town and is slightly ghetto. The interior setup is identical to Fairbanks but smaller. There is the interesting option of getting lapdance in a booth with a regular chair or in a larger booth on a sofa. There is a larger mix of different ethnicities of girls at this club compared to the other ones which are mostly white. Here there a white, brown, black, and Asian girls. Overall quality is slightly lower than the other Montreal clubs (but much better than Cleopatra and comparable to what you would find in Toronto).

A couple of minor things I've noticed at Montreal strip clubs. Almost all girls have tattoos, most of them have more than one, and many are covered with a lot of tattoos. On average Montreal strippers are much skinnier than those in Toronto. Most girls can speak some degree of English, but a few rare ones do not. I've asked most of the strippers that I danced with if they will go out after work hours for outcall, some flat out rejected, but quite a few of them agreed with the asking price around $500; none of them were willing to have sex inside the club.

strip-club.jpg Corpus-Christi-Strip-Clubs.jpg
發表於 2018-8-12 01:56:41 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 pd2005 ##1 的帖子

Nice pix & report, added points for future pix & report.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-8-12 02:25:00 | 顯示全部樓層
well said!
can u do a review on massages in montreal
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2018-8-12 14:23:17 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 ispitu ##3 的帖子

no problem, check my next review
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-8-15 04:01:47 | 顯示全部樓層
It reminds me of my good old days in Montreal 🤣
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-8-16 08:38:42 | 顯示全部樓層
I seconded that Montreal has some of the best strip clubs
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-8-21 03:26:52 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks for the deatil report brother!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-9-19 02:06:54 | 顯示全部樓層
感謝新報告!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-10-6 06:53:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow , the strip clubs here in Boston sucks .
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-11-18 19:52:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Interested to try your highly recommended one.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-11-26 04:45:22 | 顯示全部樓層
marked thanks!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-12-1 08:06:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Lots of info, thanks for sharing!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2018-12-4 16:45:12 | 顯示全部樓層
感謝報告
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2021-11-15 16:12:14 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks for sharing the info, I would definitely try when I hv a chance to go there
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2024-1-10 19:41:06 | 顯示全部樓層
多謝師兄分享
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2024-2-7 10:49:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank u for sharing. Striptease is just for viewing. Everyone has different preferences. I personally prefer it to be more private.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:17