找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 9129|回覆: 5

[中、南美洲] Tijuana 2/9/19 trip

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2019-3-11 13:19:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

I had a business trip at San Diego, so I decided to fly to San Diego 1 day earlier so I would have a chance to crossover to TJ and have some fun.

Landed at the airport around 5:30pm, went to a local restaurant for some food before taken the trolley to the boarder. Crossing was pretty normal, took less than 10 minutes to be on the other side. A $5 taxi ride later I was right in front of the HK club.

Checked into the hotel next to the club then headed straight to the club. Same old loud music and it is almost a 1:1 ratio between men and women.

Bought a beer and walked around the club, got groped by a lot of girls for attention but none caught my eyes. Talked to a few of them, some charge $80 while others charge $100. It was $60-80 last time I visited, thanks to all the Asian tourists with deep pocket.

Couldn't find anyone I really liked so I left HK and went to the other clubs around. The qualities at those clubs are much worse than HK, and the girls on the street are even worse. After half hour I decided to go back to HK again to try my luck.

Walked around the club a bit more and talked to one of the guy there, found out he is local in San Diego, we chatted for about 15 minutes then went on separate ways to find girls. 15 minutes later I found my girl, she asked for $80 and I agreed to the price.

We left the club and went to the hotel, at the front desk I ran into the guy I talked to at the club. We wished each other a happy time and went our own way. Went into the room and did the normal things. (DFK, DATY, Oral and different position sex.......)

After the session, I got tired and took a quick nap. Woke up from the nap and headed back down to HK, walked around for another 30 minutes and couldn't find any girls I like so I left the club and got 3 tacos from the famous taco stand near the club. I went back to the room and slept after tacos.

Woke up around mid morning the next day, walked around the street first and actually find a girl that was really attractive. Asked for the price, it was $20 for straight sex or $40 for kissing and all other types of fun. Of course I picked the $40, went upstairs to the room and did the normal routine.

Rested a little bit after her and then checked out the room, took a taxi to the boarder and went back to the US side.

Overall it was a decent trip, I wish I had more time or wasn't as tired.  Will be vising San Diego again soon in month or so, maybe a brother can join next time.
發表於 2019-3-16 03:13:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 PorscheDriver ##1 的帖子

Great experience,thanks for the details
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-3-19 06:03:52 | 顯示全部樓層
glad to hear your fun trip.. like the quote, "thanks to all the Asian tourists with deep pocket"..
guess the average price should be $40 from the streets & $80-$100 in the clubs
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-4-9 11:54:29 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks for sharing. you went by yourself only ?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-28 15:16:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Seems like the line-up on Sunday is not that good. Glad to see you still had fun.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-7-30 03:40:38 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for details. A great experience.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 21:49