[複製鏈接]
發表於 2019-5-28 08:02:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
泰國夜店類別: SPA 場所名稱: Chiangmai & Bangkok 網址: 
是次消費: 1000~1499銖 日期:  消費意見 可以一試 返啅指數: 8/10

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

本帖最後由 Johnnyngai 於 2019-5-28 08:11 編輯

往日牆邊畫著火,  今时只能手多多.      

I went to visit  hj and body to body  shops in Chiang Mai  on April 26, and also visited Bangkok on May 13.   It was hot like hell on those 20 days, and it only rained 3 times.

On 4-24-2019,    I took an early plane to save a few Baht, stayed in a 600b a night small room hotel on Charoen Prathet Rd near Celebrity shower massage.  Made a mistake of booking Vietjet air; it is a third world airline that charges first world fees.  

Transportation:  

Good new, Chiang mai finally has air conditioned buses that run on schedule. This time, I visited various shops mostly by riding  the new air conditioned 20b Chiang mai city bus.  To pay the 20b fare, both the Bangkok Rabbit Card and Tourist Card can be purchased at the RTC Counters located at Chiang Mai International Airport (exit door No.1), Central Festival Mall.   Where I eat, buy hj and B2B massage are mostly dictated by what bus I got on.    See the attached map.   The bus can be tracked in real time with your smart phone.

Medical care:  
        On Aug. 2018,  I went to the McCormick Hospital Chiangmai for an ear nose & throat consultation, the total fee was 650baht.  It was a consultation only, no treatment or medicine prescribed.      

B2B and hj shops:   
         All the ones I mentioned below can be found on the Google Map, except Okane Massage.
        我在下面提到的所有商店 , 都可以在谷歌地圖上找到,除了Okane Massage。

I Visited Fang VIP Club three times on this trip.  It is one of the cheapest B2B shops for non Thai speaking tourist.  The menu on the front desk read 1300b, I just pay them 1000b because that is their insider price. They have all types of girls except beautiful ones.  If you are very lucky, you might get a pretty one without baby damage. The third floor has a newly renovated shower stall and the towels seem cleaner than last year.  The Mermaid Massage is on the same street, but it is out of my price range.  

Absolute Paradise Spa is one of my favorite B2B shop.  I visited a few time in 2017 and 2018.  The receptionist was a young fat Thai man that spoke ok English.  I consider all their girls pretty, I didn’t visit them this time because I was too busy using the new air conditioned city bus to try  other shops.  My only minor complain was that their standard rooms were a little old and moldy.  

I visited  Daisuki Massage by Lolita  five times on this trip because it is a good and cheap hj shop.  An hour with a fully clothed young girl in a bright and clean room only cost me 900baht + 100tip.  I played a hj video on my phone and have her do the same thing.  May be some of  you han sum man can get B2B for a small tip.  

Aloha Massage is just the opposite of Daisuki Massage when it comes to worthiness.   1100b an hour for that same thing ?   The girls on both shops were just as patient at handling my jj,  but Daisuki has younger girls and better rooms.   

The Private Spa and the Raspberry Spa are own by the same boss.  Some of their 1900b B2B girls are really beautiful, but the Raspberry Spa is impossible to get to by bus.  Both spa has nice rooms.   

I visited Sean Suk Massage only one time because I picked the wrong girl.  1700b got me 75minutes of B2B with a beautiful girl, but she has obvious baby damage.  The place has clean rooms and towels.   

Okane Massage is not on the Google map. I did a second visit because I found a short girl with a big pair of natural tits, and she was very good at  抓龍蛋.  The place is located next to Okasan Japanese Restaurant on Jed Yod Rd.  Most of the girls there have many mosquito bite scars on their legs and the place seems very local customers oriented.  The towels they use have  very low cotton content, and not very water absorbing.  1200b for 70minutes, I believe the locals pay less than that.

I visited Celebrity shower massage twice on this trip, 1600b and 1900b.  I was lucky, I got two different 1600b women with no baby damage.  The first time I visited Celebrity shower massage 4 years ago, I was getting syt three times a week.  Now, I believe it is due to the healthy Thai economy, you have to have some luck to get syt in Celebrity.  

I read many negative comments about the Sayuri Complex, but I wanted to test my luck.  I went there on  Friday 4pm, I walked slowly from one side of the fish tank to the other 4 times. I stayed in the fish tank area for about ten minutes,  but no greeter came to greet me.  I believe they wanted to see how desperate I am, then, they would give me a tourist chopping price.

Four years ago,  Ping Phayom Hotel Massage Parlor on  Suthep Rd charged me 2500b for syt,  but at that time, I only paid 1700b for syt in Celebrity shower massage,.         Never again for me.      

Bangkok hj shops:   

Went to the two alleys on  Sukhumvit Rd Soi 22, across from the Marvel hotel Bangkok, and almost got chopped.  I went into 4 different shops and I told them  “ no sex, no massage, no B2B, one hour hand job only “  and I was quoted 1200b to 1400b.  They have some 30 to 40 year old ladies with heavy facial cosmetics sitting near the reception area.  I said to the last shop in Cantonese: “我仲係好健康,  我唔需要食老雞補身“  and I walked out the door.   I had to run fast because the soi dogs were chasing after me.        Ha ha ha ha ……………..      

Two year ago, the JJ Fashion spa in the Thong Lo area had 1000b hj.  Now JJ fashion has become the JJ Akasuri Massage. Clean new place 1100b hr, and the receptionist didn’t try to up sale me to some vip package. I got a pretty girl in her mid twenties with long finger nails. She tried to finish me fast, and her long finger nails almost scratched my jj hole.   The  DONKI Mall Thonglor is next door to the JJ Akasuri Massage.  The prices inside the mall really scare me.   

Orchid massage has  ( naked girl hj )  on their menu.  I went there on 2017,  choose from the photos and got a pretty girl. Went there again on 2018, choose from the photo and got a fat dark skin 30 something year old.  I didn’t like the place because the receptionist tried unsuccessfully to up sale me to some vip room, then showed me her black face.   The place has pretty girls because the place is very popular with wealthy Japanese.  

这次行程, 我再次探访我最喜欢的Momo囡囡两次,  她是一个受过高等教育, 非常聪明的專业囡囡,    有心人懂的.

Food in Chiangmai :  

After a session in Fang vip  or  Absolute Paradise, I usually walk toward the night bazar area and  stop by a Chinese rice noodle place across the street from Kasikorn Thai Bank, located on Changklan road near Shangri-La Hotel.  Comfortable ac sitting without tourist pricing,  has both Chinese and Thai style food.  

Went to Jasmine Chinese restaurant at the  Dusit Princess for their 499b dim sum dinner buffet,  福建人不會做廣東点心,  not very good.  

Sean Suk Massage and Okane Massage are in the same neighborhood.  After a session with either one I would make a turn at  Tarin Hotel and eat at Ekathip Chokedee Restaurant.  It is a Thai Chinese restaurant with ac sitting.  Their 100b 魚肚羹 is much delicious   than the ones in the tourist malls.  

After a session in Daisuki Massage, I would take the zoo bound 20baht city bus, got off at the Chiang mai University stop, and eat at the My Vietnamese Food restaurant.  Comfortable ac sitting without tourist pricing, has good Vietnamese food.

For durian lovers,  in the month of May, you can find ripe durians ( with cracked shell and exposed yellow flesh ) at local wet markets. They can’t be transported for long distance, and can’t be stored for long. They are about 1/3 the price of good looking durians.  I usually buy them in the morning at Warorot Market or San Pa Khoi Market.     

Food in Bangkok :  
       I usually eat my 一飯四菜午餐 in the Tesco Lotus food court located next to the On Nut BTS, because the location requires the least walking.  

I tried the 450b international buffet lunch in the Square at Novetel Siam Square.  Did not see any Mainland Chinese behaving like a refugee. Ok ok, tasted like any mid priced buffet in HK, but it was very popular with local Thais.   

I also bought a few bags of 油爆魚肚 from Big C and Tesco Lotus, at only 80baht a bag, much cheaper than in HK.   

住宿有福利 :   
          The Eco Resort Chiangmai, 位於 McCormick Hospital 附近,有一個近奧林匹克標準的游泳池. 他們的8床公用大睡房, 性別分開的 ,每張床只需13美元一夜, 包括非常好的早餐。 每年夏天,它都會吸引大批澳大利亞,新西蘭, 和 歐洲女大學生。      你懂的           

旅行結論:  老鳥難飛不起頭,  幸有泰囡挽賓州

Chiang mai bus 3m.jpg

發表於 2019-5-28 08:16:20 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 Johnnyngai ##1 的帖子

nice report, thanks old man.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 09:03:55 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 jo630 ##2 的帖子

thank you ching Ching Mai & Bangkok report
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 09:21:22 | 顯示全部樓層
What a detail report, thanks old man
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 12:46:07 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks a lot, dude
have a very nice trip
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 12:54:10 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 Johnnyngai ##1 的帖子

Thank Johnny
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 18:58:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Report is full of details, useful. Support.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 19:20:36 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 19:37:50 | 顯示全部樓層
前後呼應。好對,好對。。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 21:42:32 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 22:43:06 | 顯示全部樓層
this is so informative and encouraging us to visit a new town!

Thanks
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 23:04:47 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 sexslacker ##15 的帖子

Google 翻譯:-

我于4月26日前往清迈参观hj和身体到身体商店,并于5月13日访问曼谷。在那20天里它像地狱一样炎热,只下雨了3次。

在2014年4月24日,我乘坐早班飞机,以节省几泰铢,住在Charoen Prathet Rd附近名人淋浴按摩的600平方米的小房间酒店。错误预订Vietjet空气;它是第三世界航空公司收取第一世界费用。

运输:

好新的,清迈终于有空调巴士按计划运行。这一次,我参观了各种商店,主要是乘坐新的空调20b清迈城市公交车。要支付20b的票价,曼谷兔卡和旅游卡都可以在位于清迈国际机场(1号出口)的中央节日购物中心的RTC柜台购买。在我吃的地方,购买hj和B2B按摩主要取决于我乘坐的公共汽车。请参阅附图。您可以使用智能手机实时跟踪公交车。

医疗:
        2018年8月,我去清迈麦考密克医院进行耳鼻喉诊断,总费用为650泰铢。这只是咨询,没有处方或药物处方。

B2B和hj商店:
         我在下面提到的所有内容都可以在谷歌地图上找到,除了Okane Massage。
        我在下面提到的所有商店,都可以在谷歌地图上找到,除了Okane Massage。

我这次访问了三次方贵宾俱乐部。它是非泰语游客最便宜的B2B商店之一。前台的菜单读1300b,我只需支付1000b,因为这是他们的内幕价格。他们有各种类型的女孩,除了漂亮的女孩。如果你很幸运,你可能会得到一个没有婴儿伤害的漂亮的。三楼有一个新装修的淋浴间,毛巾看起来比去年更干净。美人鱼按摩在同一条街上,但它超出了我的价格范围。

Absolute Paradise Spa是我最喜欢的B2B商店之一。我在2017年和2018年访问了几次。接待员是一个年轻的泰国胖子,说英语很好。我认为他们所有的女孩都很漂亮,这次我没有去看他们,因为我忙于使用新的空调城市公交车去尝试其他商店。我唯一的小抱怨是他们的标准房间有点陈旧和发霉。

我在这次旅行中五次参观了洛丽塔的Daisuki Massage,因为这是一家又好又便宜的hj商店。一个穿着衣服的年轻女孩在明亮干净的房间里待了一个小时只花了900泰铢+ 100提示。我在手机上播放了一段视频,让她做同样的事情。可能是你们中的一些人总和可以获得B2B小额提示。

Aloha Massage正是Daisuki Massage的对立面。 1100b一小时同样的事情?这两家商店的女孩们在处理我的jj时同样耐心,但Daisuki有更年轻的女孩和更好的房间。

私人水疗中心和Raspberry水疗中心由同一个老板拥有。他们的1900b B2B女孩中的一些人真的很漂亮,但是Raspberry Spa不可能乘公共汽车到达。两个水疗中心都有漂亮的房

因为我选错了女孩,我只去过Sean Suk按摩一次。 1700b给了我一个漂亮女孩的75分钟的B2B,但她有明显的婴儿伤害。这个地方有干净的房间和毛巾。

Okane Massage不在谷歌地图上。我做了第二次访问是因为我找到了一个有着大量天然乳房的矮个子女孩,她非常擅长抓龙蛋。这个地方位于Jed Yod Rd的Okasan日本餐厅旁边。大多数女孩的腿上都有许多蚊虫叮咬伤痕,而这个地方似乎很受当地顾客的影响。他们使用的毛巾含棉量很低,吸水性也不高。 1200分钟,70分钟,我相信当地人支付的费用低于这个数字。

我在这次旅行中,1600b和1900b参观了两次名人淋浴按摩。我很幸运,我有两个不同的1600b女性,没有婴儿损伤。 4年前我第一次参观名人淋浴按摩,我每周三次接受syt治疗。现在,我相信这是由于健康的泰国经济,你必须有一些运气才能在名人中获得成功。

我读了许多关于小百合情结的负面评论,但我想测试一下我的运气。我星期五下午4点去了那里,我从鱼缸的一侧慢慢地走了4次。我在鱼缸区呆了大约十分钟,但没有迎接来迎接我。我相信他们想看到我有多绝望,然后,他们会给我一个旅游砍价。

四年前,Suthep路的Ping Phayom Hotel按摩院为我收取了2500b的费用,但那时,我只花了1700b用于名人淋浴按摩中的syt。永远不要再为我。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 23:05:37 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 2020me ##16 的帖子

曼谷hj商店:

去了曼谷Marvel酒店对面的Sukhumvit Rd Soi 22的两个小巷,几乎被砍掉了。我进入了4个不同的商店,我告诉他们“没有性别,没有按摩,没有B2B,只有一小时的工作”而且我被引用了1200b到1400b。他们有大约30至40岁的女士,在接待区附近有厚重的面部化妆品。我跟广东话说的最后一家店说:“我就好了,我唔需要食老鸡补身”,我走了出去。我不得不跑得快,因为soi狗追着我。哈哈哈哈............... ..

两年前,Thong Lo地区的JJ Fashion水疗中心拥有1000b hj。现在JJ时尚已成为JJ Akasuri按摩。清洁新的地方1100b小时,接待员没有试图向我出售一些贵宾包。我有一个漂亮的女孩,二十多岁,长指甲。她试图快速完成我,她长长的指甲几乎刮伤了我的jj洞。 DONKI Mall Thonglor购物中心毗邻JJ Akasuri Massage按摩院。商场内的价格确实吓到了我。

兰花按摩在他们的菜单上有(裸体女孩hj)。我在2017年去了那里,从照片中选择并得到了一个漂亮的女孩。 2018年再次去那里,从照片中选择,并在30岁时得到一个肥胖的深色皮肤。我不喜欢这个地方,因为接待员试图将我卖给一些贵宾室,然后向我展示了她的黑脸。这个地方有漂亮的女孩,因为这个地方非常受富有的日本人的欢迎。

这次行程,我再次探访我最喜欢的Momo囡囡两次,她是一个受过高等教育,非常聪明的专业囡囡,有心人懂的。

清迈的食物:

在Fang vip或Absolute Paradise的一次会议之后,我经常走向夜市区,然后在位于香格里拉大酒店附近的Changklan路上的Kasikorn Thai Bank街对面的中国米线处停留。舒适的交流坐在没有旅游价格,有中国和泰国风格的食物。

去杜斯特公主的茉莉花中餐厅享用499b点心自助晚餐,不是很好。

Sean Suk按摩和Okane按摩在同一个社区。在与任何一个会议后,我会在Tarin酒店转一圈,在Ekathip Chokedee餐厅用餐。这是一家泰式中餐厅。他们的100b鱼肚羹比旅游商场的美味。

在Daisuki按摩会议后,我会乘坐动物园开往20公顷的城市公交车,在清迈大学站下车,在My Vietnamese Food餐厅用餐。舒适的交流坐在没有旅游价格,有很好的越南美食。

对于榴莲爱好者来说,在5月份,您可以在当地的湿货市场找到成熟的榴莲(有裂壳和露出的黄色肉)。它们不能长途运输,也不能长期存放。它们的价格约为好看的榴莲价格的1/3。我通常早上在Warorot Market或San Pa Khoi Market购买。

曼谷的美食:
       我经常在On Nut BTS旁边的Tesco Lotus美食广场吃我的一饭四菜午餐,因为这个位置需要最少的步行。

我在Novetel Siam Square广场尝试了450b国际自助午餐。没有看到任何中国大陆人表现得像难民。好的,品尝过香港的任何中等价位自助餐,但它非常受当地泰国人欢迎。

我还从Big C和Tesco Lotus买了几袋油爆鱼肚,每袋只需80巴,比香港便宜得多。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-28 23:46:11 | 顯示全部樓層
ching 退休生活真係爽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-29 00:04:06 | 顯示全部樓層
老鳥難飛不起頭,  幸有泰囡挽賓州
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-29 00:09:27 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 Johnnyngai ##1 的帖子

Thanks your useful information, since we are old man, we used to play as long as we could. Living standard in Thailand is low and can afford a retired to play and eat anytime. Anyway, enjoy your trip and have fun all the time. Life is short for us, remember.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-29 02:37:48 | 顯示全部樓層
正想探索一下清邁, 感謝CHING
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-5-29 09:36:30 | 顯示全部樓層
It is ugly to say “我仲係好健康,  我唔需要食老雞補身.“  The Ladies just doing their job for a living.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-29 11:00:59 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 2020me ##17 的帖子

Thanks so much for the translation.

All the other c hings thank you too.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2019-5-29 11:02:39 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 stonehead ##20 的帖子

My JJ was saying to me  " use me or lost me "  
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具