[大師作品推介] Floating Without Boundaries + Tutorial [hongkiat]

[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2011-10-22 11:11:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

本帖最後由 maestro 於 2011-10-22 11:52 編輯

Artwork

198. ‘No meaning to this, just a quick shot with some levitation and flying hair to add interest. I was thinking of some of my favorite painters and the luminous quality to their work when I edited this. The reflection was quite a feat! ‘ (Image Source: Somewhere Lovely)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

A Breeze In The Room. Truly professional work with great composition, the floating cloud is just amazing! (Image Source: brookeshaden)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

A Moving Caste. Loved the shadow and feathers, it will be more epic if there’s wings in the shadow! (Image Source: Terra Kate)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

An Alternate Route. Many has done photography with levitation effect, but only few can create the effect with very natural feel, such as this dazzling work. (Image Source: brookeshaden)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

At Water Level. Fantastic composition, the reflection is perfect and the ripples even makes the levitation effect more realistic! (Image Source: ChelseyLeBlanc)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Bad Dreams. This fantastic photo itself is seems telling a story, probably an underrated piece. (Image Source: Christina Arrivillaga)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Because I Don’t Trust Airplanes
. I believe airplane is much more safer! Gorgeous shot with natural pose, loved the idea very much! (Image Source: redredhead)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Being Young. ‘One of the virtues of being very young is that you don’t let the facts get in the way of your imagination.’ – Sam Levenson (Image Source: angiel)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Books Can Take You Anywhere
. A meaningful shot with warm colors, every photo with levitation effect tells a story. (Image Source: -Emillie-)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Broken Wings. Well, this is simply epic. Respected the hard work of the photographer too, you can probably check out the entire process behind this epic shot. (Image Source: Jenny Jacobsson)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Can You Turn Off The Airco Please?. Levitation can be funny, too! Good idea. (Image Source: Morphicx)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Card Game. ‘My family has been asking about my levitation pictures and wanted to be in one/have a levitating picture of their own. We were playing cards and this idea was born. I wanted to focus on each person to get their expressions how I liked them, so I shot each person individually and composite them together.’ (Image Source: Erich Leeth)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Chasing Elephants. Amusing shot with perfect tone and extremely realistic shadows, faved this! (Image Source: Terra Kate)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Daydreaming. Wonderful shot with a theme in mind, I believe purpose is very important in creating an influencing levitation photo. (Image Source: caileighkyle)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Defying Gravity. Life without gravity is just fantastic, creative shot. (Image Source: stumayhew)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Delusional Imprisonment. ‘It was really fun despite being really dirty, dusty, having near insect-nest touching incidents, bumping into 4 stray dogs and a civil defence worker.’ (Image Source: JolsAriella)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Dog Fairy. Perfect execution and colors, dogs’ expression really adds to the epicness of this piece as getting animal to perform is pretty challenging. (Image Source: tanguera75)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Easter Laziness. Had a lovely feel with this piece, a levitation photo with peaceful theme. (Image Source: eva)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Electric Jon
. The expression has made this common levitation photo entirely uncommon. (Image Source: RachelMarieSmith)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic. I wonder how she got the permission from the gas station to do this, amusing and creative work anyway! (Image Source: gigikassis)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Everything In Its Right Place
. Such a silent and peaceful levitation, nice work. (Image Source: Signe Peluffo)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Fairy Tale. A sweet ‘levitation’ moment captured into photo. Never know levitation can be this sweet. (Image Source: Morphicx)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Fight. ‘Nothing livens up a slow day at Marble Slab like an epic mid-air battle. I got my coworker/buddy Las to help me out with another photo today. And yes, that is a giant knife with a 12″ blade he’s holding….. I went with a 16:9 crop to make it more like a frame from a movie. Not sure if it worked or not.’ (Image Source: Erich Leeth)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

First Levitation. When was your first levitation? A great attempt by Kelly.grace. (Image Source: kelly.grace)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Floating Woman. A levitation with elegance applied, love the lighting as well. (Image Source: maneeacc)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Getting Food. I think standing will be easier to get the food, very interesting attempt by SANI GZ! (Image Source: SANI GZ)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Goddess Of The Well. Wonderful work that brings out the goddess feel, the manipulation is brilliant also. (Image Source: tanguera75)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Gypsy. Beautiful production with magical feel, falling cards are the best part that makes the entire photo more realistic and believable. (Image Source: hilaryament)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Harry Potter Magic Duel. Professional yet very funny production, I had a LOL moment with this! You can see the behind scene photo to get how they achieve the levitation also! (Image Source: Louish Pixel)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Heaven. Masterpiece. (Image Source: Dejon)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

How Are You Doing That!?. ‘I went for a more stylized look because of the surreal nature of the shoot. Sort of hyper-real. I think it’s neat, if not a little overdone. Levitation shoots are so fun.’ (Image Source: Erich Leeth)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Insomia. A typical use of levitation effect in ghost movies, very spooky yet excellent work! (Image Source: delila)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Invisible Chair. The idea is actually inspired from Shanghai World Expo Closing Ceremony Concert, but the author has portrayed the idea wonderfully, I give a 5 star for this. (Image Source: Dancing Tornado)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitating. What is he thinking? A thought-provoking piece with emotional lighting. (Image Source: chica migrania)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitating Baker. ‘Something magical going on as Kim checks on her sugar cookies!’ An impressive and magical work indeed. (Image Source: Royce Hutain)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitation
. Very natural pose and expression, true art of levitation. (Image Source: Ciel Photography)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitation Attempt #6. Inspiring shot with totally unique environment, the shadow is just awesome. (Image Source: another.point.in.time)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Live With No Excuses, And Love With No Regrets. Really beautiful work which teaches a great life lesson too, like the surrealistic manipulation also. (Image Source: honeyjazz)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Meditational Levitation
. ‘I took this with about half an hour to spare. I’m ok with it. Not thilled, not disgusted. Meh.’ (Image Source: Erich Leeth)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Mother’s Day. Levitation is more realistic when more people get involved! (Image Source: Tin Wedding Whistle)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Moving Block
. Different with most photographers, Natsumi Hayashi prefers jump to create the levitation effect, but her works are even more realistic than most photographers who embraced photo manipulation. (Image Source: Natsumi Hayashi)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

My World. Levitation is not human’s ability anymore, a charming piece! (Image Source: RachelMarieSmith)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Ninety.Seven
. I like the legs’ pose, it’s so relaxing and realistic. (Image Source: mebemrslerman)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Paradox. ‘Seriously, I have never spent so much time editing a photo, 4 hours on Photoshop non-stop. There were a lot of things that I wasn’t happy with when editing this photo I have about 10 PSD files sitting on my desktop at the time of writing and about 30 JPEG files, what a mess.’ (Image Source: alexcottrillphotography)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Photographer Levitation. Friend is your best companion to achieve levitation. Behind the scene photo is available. (Image Source: Louish Pixel)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Pixie Dust. Sensational work with great model acting on, model is probably the most important element in achieving most realistic levitation. (Image Source: brookeshaden)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Playing Piano. Every musical piece will sounds epic if you play with this style, stunning work! (Image Source: Anka Zhuravleva)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Ropes. A totally creative product utilizing the rope, which is also signified by author as some kind of ‘social bond’ in our life. (Image Source: Somewhere Lovely)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Saying Goodbye. When is your last separation with the beloved person? When it’s used correctly, levitation is one of the greatest way to tell a heart touching story. (Image Source: Kristi Fräzier)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Scared Of Sleep. Scared of sleep? I’m scared of you. Deadly amazing work. (Image Source: The Dirty Projector)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Stirring Dust. ‘Only in our sleep can we read the pages of our dreams.’ (Image Source: brookeshaden)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Sugar & Spice. Levitation applied to life activity, how magical! (Image Source: RachelMarieSmith)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

The Wonder Of Reading. The life is wonderful with endless imagination from book. I think levitation is good for product advertising like book advertising too. (Image Source: Carolyn Hampton)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Unity Of The Universe. ‘I wanted to do a levitation photo because it’s the best way I can demonstrate how great music makes me feel.’ (Image Source: Anka Zhuravleva)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Violinist. Music is known for no boundaries, so is levitation. (Image Source: Anka Zhuravleva)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

When Will I See You Again
. A levitation work that talks a romantic love story, perfect expression. (Image Source: blakejacobsen)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
 樓主| 發表於 2011-10-22 11:26:20 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 maestro 於 2011-10-22 11:27 編輯

Tutorial

Anatomy Of A Shot. Just as its name, this tutorial will show you the entire process of creating the photo with levitation effect as below. The secret weapon is rope.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Dreaming Of Flying. Extremely detailed article sharing how the author achieves the levitation in her photography, a must-see article.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitation Secrets Revealed
! The Making & Behind-The-Scenes. A must-read for levitation photography’s learner, as the author revealed his tricks for all his levitation photos, explained in video and photo format!

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Floating In Photoshop. A comprehensive tutorial that lists out all tools and steps you need to get yourself ‘floating’ in the air.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Free Fall. Although this video tutorial guides you to create the photo with people ‘falling’, the described method can actually be used to create nice levitation work.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

How To Float In Mid Air. ‘In this photography tutorial I teach you how to take a picture of a person (or object) floating in mid air.’
以上影片乃youtube提供,與本站無關; 若無法觀看,可查看原網址

How To – Levitation. Different with all tutorials here, this in-depth tutorial’s gonna show you how to create ‘levitating’ objects.

How To Levitate. A tutorial that not only teaches you how to create the levitation effect, but also sharing the tips to make the entire work more realistic.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

How To Levitate?. Easy levitation effect explained in this comprehensive tutorial with dual language.

How To Levitate – Levitating Photographer. ‘I finally did a full behind the scenes video of the photoshoot and editing.’

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

How To Photograph A Flying Cat. Learn to shoot your flying car with this amusing yet thoughtful tutorial!

Levitation Photography. Discover how to defies the law of gravity with the power of Photoshop !

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitation Photography And Working With Textures. Not really a tutorial for complete beginner but a good read for those who want to apply texture into its levitation production.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Levitation Tutorial. Step by step tutorial guaranteed to help you get anything ‘levitating’ in your photo, worth a read!

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Simple Levitation. Tutorials before are too hard for you? Take this, the simplest tutorial to create your first levitation photo.

The Purist Method. This is actually not a tutorial, but a good documentation to show you how photographer creates levitation photo by just using jump method, which is also the method embraced by famous levitation photographer, Natsumi Hayashi.

回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-22 13:27:54 | 顯示全部樓層
maestro 發表於 2011-10-22 11:26
Tutorial

Anatomy Of A Shot. Just as its name, this tutorial will show you the entire process of cre ...

有埋教學就清楚好多啦 辛苦晒maestro,話時話,彈緊結他嗰張個妹妹仔好可愛喎
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2011-10-22 15:10:49 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 waiking 的帖子

Thanks!
You also notice that cute girl hehe...good for you :)
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-22 15:13:33 | 顯示全部樓層
maestro 發表於 2011-10-22 15:10
回覆 waiking 的帖子

Thanks!

咁多謝呀
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-22 17:00:36 | 顯示全部樓層
henryyu 發表於 2011-10-22 16:53
還以為去了月球拍攝, 一個地心吸力只有地球六分之一的地方。

係咪創作無限呢
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-22 17:19:48 | 顯示全部樓層
I guess you need a fast shutter speed to "freeze" the moving subject.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-22 23:11:05 | 顯示全部樓層
maestro 發表於 2011-10-22 11:11
Artwork

198. ‘No meaning to this, just a quick shot with some levitation and flying hair to add in ...

多謝maestro精彩分享,好有趣

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-22 23:53:00 | 顯示全部樓層
現在有電腦真的容易很多,觀勿論動態或靜態的攝影,使用科技,豐富生活真好。謝C Hing
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-23 17:53:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Excellent! I think it need a lot of try before getting a perfect freeze image.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-23 19:58:25 | 顯示全部樓層
好野一定要支持!!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-23 23:51:52 | 顯示全部樓層
真正大師級作品!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-24 00:08:19 | 顯示全部樓層
These are showing the fabulous concepts on how to create fantastic images. Well done. Thanks for sharing.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-10-24 09:57:07 | 顯示全部樓層
同maestro兄的另一個post比較(http://141hongkong.com/forum/thread-843180-1-1.html), 這個post的相比較有創意!

但小弟還比較喜歡日本的那一批相, 因為相對較自然有美感, 沒有太過人工化.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-11-2 17:20:52 | 顯示全部樓層
創作無限
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-11-2 17:23:25 | 顯示全部樓層
thank you vm! it's great! I like it very much! Keep oN!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2011-11-2 17:53:36 | 顯示全部樓層
當代美術作品
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:17