找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 20413|回覆: 6

[搵囡心得] Richmoore hotel and One stop food court in PUDU KL

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2019-3-20 22:08:12 | |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Spent 3 weeks (late Feb. to March 2019) in Malaysia, two weeks in KL but in between went down to Johor Bahru for a visit.

The first week and final week I was in KL visiting Richmoore hotel and One stop food court. Both places walkable from Pudu train station. I decided not to go to any spa in KL because of bad experience in IPOH.

First night had a Viet girl in her mid 30s at One Stop food court. RM100. Promise you everything. She asked me to pay first. After payment, bad service, can't touch here or there. Hurry to get you out.

Third night had a Viet girl at Richmoore hotel. Learned from the previous experience. Negotiate hard. She is only mid 20s with a kid, she shows me her kid's photo and ask for RM80 for 1/2 hour. Then in the room she offered me RM200 for 2 hours with 2 shots. I agreed and only paid her RM100 first and other RM100 later if she gives me good service. Very enjoying experience with her. Got her name SUXX and mobile phone number intend to see her again. She speaks limited English and some Mandarin. Honestly, 2/3 hour with 1 shot is more than enough for a dirty old man.

Fourth night had a PRC at One stop food court. She is mid 40s. Paid RM100, nothing special but she speaks Cantonese and not try to hurry you to finish.

Then I left KL and travelled to Johor Bahru. I will post my experience in another post for brothers.

After JB, I returned to KL.

First night, tried to call Viet girl SUXX but she is not working. then had a PRC from one stop. RM100 she is in her mid 30s. Promises you everything, but tried to hurry you to finish.

Third night, tried to call SUXX again, but somehow the person who answered the mobile phone number seem unable to speak anymore English. I was already at Richmoore hotel and a PRC approached me. RM100 she is in her mid 30s. Promises you everything but then tried to hurry you to finish after you made payment before action.

Overall, I don't think I will go to Richmoore hotel or One stop food court again because the services were bad and room not up to standard, very dirty and hot, I even take the towel from my hotel and use it. You can not complaint their service to anyone because all the girls are freelancers. I enjoyed my time with SUXX and she gave me a good service for the reason that I paid her double la.

Departing KL tomorrow, happy hunting for brothers.

發表於 2019-3-23 00:52:22 |
Thanks for the sharing
Seems that this place is only suitable for a single visit for discovery...
發表於 2019-3-29 07:14:45 |
Bad experience sharing  bro
Haha  
發表於 2019-4-8 01:34:44 |
thanks for sharing.
發表於 2019-8-5 19:51:28 |
Ty for sharing bro
發表於 2019-8-8 09:10:32 |
回復 dirty-o-man ##1 的帖子

Very valuable info Bro.
發表於 2020-3-17 02:25:36 |
回復 dirty-o-man ##1 的帖子