查看: 4766|回覆: 3

[曼谷] 退休老人 平價 Nana, Soi Cowboy, Patpong 報告

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2019-10-11 08:20:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
泰國夜店類別: 酒吧 場所名稱: Nana, Soi Cowboy, Patpong 網址: 
是次消費: 1000~1499銖 日期:  消費意見 值得一試 返啅指數: 8/10

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

I began my trip at the end of Aug.  It began with  Udon Thani 5 days, Laos Vientiane 10 days, Nong Khai 5 days, Bangkok 5 days, Pattaya 5 days, and Bangkok 4 more days.   

I took a 10 hour day train from Nong Khai back to Hua Lamphong Bangkok.  

Doll House:      On Friday 9:30, I went to the Doll House and paid happy hour drink prices, 100b a bottle of beer. After 10pm the drink prices went up and the second floor girls took off everything for about 10 minutes.  More than ½ of the girls have some types of defect such as: being fat, over 30, have obvious baby damage or funny looking silicone breasts. I left at 11:00 because the third floor ac was too cold, the second floor had too many people smoking, and the first floor girls have their bikinis on all the time.  The first floor had clean air due to the lack of ash trays.

Baccara:   On Saturday 9:30, I went to Baccara in Soi Cowboy.  Everyone was required to buy a drink before going inside. A bottle of beer was 190b, and a 350ml bottle of water was also 190b.  Less than ½ of the girls have some types of defect such as: being fat, over 30, have obvious baby damage or funny looking silicone breasts.  The pretty ones didn’t dance much because they were busy doing lady drinks or short times.   
I walked the whole Soi Cowboy and found that Baccara was the only gogo bar that required customers to buy a drink before going inside.  I found their drink prices match with their girls.

在星期六的9:30,我去了牛仔街的Baccara。 每個人都必須進店前先買一杯。 一瓶啤酒為190b,一瓶350ml的水為190b。
少於 ½ 的女孩有某些類型的缺陷,例如:肥胖,30歲以上,有明顯的分娩過痕跡,  或荒谬的矽膠乳房。 漂亮的女孩跳舞不多,因為他們忙著接收lady drink飲料 或做短鍾。

我走遍了整個Soi Cowboy,發現Baccara是唯一一家需要顧客在進店之前購買飲料的gogo酒吧。 我覺得他們的飲料價格與他們的女孩相稱。

Nana’s Angle Witch gogo bar:
  On Sunday, I was at Nana’s Angle Witch from 10 to 11:30 to see their shows.  A bottle of beer and two bottles of water was 405baht.  After 10pm, they have short 5 minute shows every 15 or 20 minutes.  There was a heavily tattooed young lady with fake C tits doing acrobatic type pole dance; she was very professional and very athletics.  I would not be surprised if she also does Muay Thai.  
There were also 2 girls doing Thai culture type of dance, and one of the girl had a young pair of natural B.
There was a simulated s & m rape performed by four totally naked dancers on a fully clothed but lightly restrained boyish looking Thai young man. I found the simulated s & m show funny.  There were other short 5 minute show also.
I didn’t see the type of gogo girls that I was looking for, but still I was entertained by the short shows at the Angle Witch.

Walked by the Strap’s and I do believe that they have the prettiest lady boys in Nana.

Went to the Ratchada Rot Fai Train Market on Monday 7pm. The place was jam packed with Chinese tour groups. No one was misbehaving, but it was difficult to walk  

Bada Bing gogo at Patpong:  I was there on Tuesday from 8:30 to 9:45; didn’t see any nudity, but half of the girls were young and slim.  Every table had an ash tray to encourage smoking; the dense second hand smoke gave me a headache. A bottle of beer was 180b, bottle of water was 130b.

Barbar Fetish Club:   I didn’t visit the Barbar Fetish Club located 30 feet south of Bada Bing, because low season means that the girls might become aggressive with the limited # of customers they have on hand for lady drinks.      

On Thaniya Road, there were many upstairs Japanese Clubs and there were many free lances girls sitting on cheap plastic chairs downstairs.  I wonder how much $ and if those girls are any good ?  

JJ Akasuri Massage next to DONKI Mall Thonglor:  Went there on  Saturday 2pm, I got a 1100b hj from a young student type.  

Pussy  surgery.jpg
陰道手術?  Clinic located below BTS Siam station.
發表於 2019-10-11 20:07:51 | 顯示全部樓層
nana 现在还有 angelwitch? 早就关门大吉了吧。
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2019-10-11 23:17:28 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2019-10-16 17:09:10 | 顯示全部樓層
曼谷的baccara已經被寵壞了吧
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊