查看: 10584|回覆: 18

[芭提雅] 芭堤雅Agogo現狀,不定時更新至3月1

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2020-2-11 02:24:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

本帖最後由 hyperheat 於 2020-2-11 02:43 編輯

利申:在下看慣African American及Indonesian,喜歡大波大籮,故以下對身材的判斷,可能和閣下不同。

說明:nn = non-nude, ssg = so-so girls相貌身材很一般, ng=not go(didn't go in,由於不少gogo bar 是兩更制,一批不脫的會跟著一批會脫的,故我對沒內進的agogo的評述,不會完全準確。

Annabel: some nice ass and a big tits, so-so music
Skyfall: topless, some sweet tits and ass
Taboo: soso girl, cold, expensive, non-nude
Super model: non-nude, not go
Dolls: non nude, not go
Bliss: non-nude x 2
Light house: nn, ng
Golden club: nn ng
Panda: occasional topless, some nice tits, connect 4 lol
Fehreherit: nice tits, nice music, nice girls
Nice: yup everything are nice
Shark: nn, ssg
Coco: nn, ssg
Club misty's: cold af, a few nice ass, non nude
Electric blue + breaver: full nude, ssg
Dollhouse: full nude, ssg
Airport: nn, ssg, ng
Nui's club 2: nn, ssg, ng
Angel: 1 group of topless followed by 2 groups of nn, nice faces but too slim for my taste
Heaven above: some nice faces with a few nice ass, full nudity with shows, nice pop music like Faded and Don't Let Me Down (I'm sure not being let down there lol), and a techno Buddhist hymn that makes me think of Greek mythology, 神曲無誤。The Cranberries' Zombie still make me want to cry though… Reunion with Om from LK Metro, she still remember she took a pair of shorts from me 2 years ago lmao(damn Pattaya girls just have good memories…), and my, isn't she more beautiful with proper makeup now.
發表於 2020-2-11 10:43:05 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-11 13:55:35 | 顯示全部樓層
pattaya 邊到有African
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-11 16:20:48 | 顯示全部樓層
黑妹常在Walking Street 的Bart's Navy Bar吧枱等客,就在iBar (Insomnia)對面的bar complex的最左面。(抱歉權限不足上傳不到位置圖)
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-11 17:20:48 | 顯示全部樓層
黑妹一定要屌
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-11 17:24:27 | 顯示全部樓層
多謝師兄簡潔包膠。隔離個貼都話Fehreherit唔錯,真係要去睇睇
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-12 00:08:10 | 顯示全部樓層
African 黑妹大籮............真係要去  
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-12 04:01:23 | 顯示全部樓層
LK Metro 入侵戰

簡介下,LK Metro人稱小Walking Street, 近年勃起甚速,街內酒吧不少,亦有多間Agogo. Agogo價格相對便宜,女孩和侍應也很少chur你買lady drinks, 對於黃湯落肚就不懂對女孩say no的師兄,是個看顧荷包的好選擇。

Champagne club: topless, slim, pretty girls, a few nice ass, some really pretty girls that I would love to bang even their bodies are usually too slim for my taste, a  very slim 4-eyed teacher that probably has a little bit of Indian in her. Highly recommended if you are into slim girls.

Lady Love: 5 topless T-back + 5 nn, 1 nude in bath, way too few girls. A few nice ass but almost all of them are in shorts that could cover more than half of my face(to be fair not half of my dick though). The DJ did play a techno remix of Tetris BGM, just in case you fancy a trip into the memory lane

Kink: nn girls followed by nude show at ground floor. All good BUT you want to go straight to the second floor: turn left after you enter, take 5 steps of stairs, and look to your left for the "hidden" stairs to 2nd floor. Full nudity, girl-on-girl actions, hand-on approach, 'nuff said. And you won't miss the nude show on the 2nd floor: they have a moblie show platform that takes the girls between the floors, and you can look at the show from above. Go there early, I only got a bad seat at first and had to wait for an hour before a good seat is available. And that was at 10pm, pretty early by Pattaya standard. A few nice ass but tbh there are too many girls for me to give a fair general assessment of all the girls. Meet a girl called Tu, she was in Yuen Long and got caught by police and stayed in jail for 2 months, the poor girl, can't help but to buy her lots of drinks. The smart girl can speak Cantonese too, "Drink more, 少少,冇問題喇!" Promised to meet her 2 days later( she will have a day off tomorrow). Saw Zidane among the customers.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-12 04:06:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Soi 6 forking operation

Met a girl named Suzie at PlayPen, her face and other parts of the body are not that great (at all tbh…sorry Suzie :p), but she does have a big ass. Not "top-tier ebony strippers" big, but bigger than quite a lot of professional ebony strippers I'd say. Good blowjob and ball-licking too. 1000 + 400 for room
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-12 22:46:02 | 顯示全部樓層
angelwitch 和 Annabel 不是关门大吉了?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-13 02:41:49 | 顯示全部樓層
tyloh 發表於 2020-2-12 22:46
angelwitch 和 Annabel 不是关门大吉了?

哈,如果你見Annabelle's是約兩、三年前的話,那它的確倒閉了。但現在時隔兩年,又以Annabels之名出現了,但位置不同了(我沒記錯的話現在應是在Windmill對面),女孩子也當然不同了……惟一相同的,只有多年睇住Windmill Group Agogos 的大份媽媽,嘿。

Angelwitch則沒留意,不知是關了還是我還沒去到(我是從步行街入口開始,一間一間的慢慢看的,現在只算走了一少段)
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-13 02:47:28 | 顯示全部樓層
LK Metro入侵戰第二日,守軍質素不俗,戰況陷入膠著,只攻下兩據點

Pandoras': ssg, 1 big-ish tits(topless), others nn, 2 big-ish ass. Around 10 girls only, a small stage that is only big enough for 4 girls. Decent music. Have TV for live Premier League matches and highlights.

Bachelor: nn followed by topless t-back, around 20 girls in total. A few good-ish faces, a few nice tits, a few big ass, and a BIG ass. Met a lively, friendly, 155cm girl in golden short hair with glasses name Bee (No. 215), who looks like a quiet, edgy British schoolgirl from a distance. 3 drinks for her and she started massaging my dick inside my underwear, with my fingers on her pussy at the same time. 5 drinks in and she said she was horny with all the pussy massage, and asked why I didn't barfine, but sorry I just love 放置play. 7 drinks in, and she started getting drunk and rubbed her head against mine.10 drinks in and she gave a really good dick massage again. Good music like techno remix of Faded, It's My Life and Living On A Prayer.  Friendly waiter. Comfortable seats. The place is recommended. Bee is highly recommended. Maybe if you tell her you're a friend of Steven from HK, she will give you a better-than-normal service.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-13 03:50:23 | 顯示全部樓層
I also like staying around soi 6 in the afternoon. It really made me relaxed.
1000 for St is a good price. Thanks for your information
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-13 12:11:55 | 顯示全部樓層
gavin4261 發表於 2020-2-13 03:50
I also like staying around soi 6 in the afternoon. It really made me relaxed.
1000 for St is a good  ...

Yep, 1000 baht is a total bargain. I mean, we have a whole street of girls to choose from, we can choose the best one, and it's still 1000 baht! Of course we have to pay for short-time room (around 400 now) but hey, it's not like the bars don't need to pay rent (I believe the 1000 baht is all for the girl since I only need to pay the room money to the cashier, while the girl would take the 1000 baht at the room.) I must say the Night Wish Group (most bars in Soi 6 are operated by them now) is doing a pretty good job: nice girls all around, standardized price so people won't get cheated and don't need to waste their time bargaining with the girls, mandatory health checks for their girls, and keep the price low at the same time.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2020-2-14 05:08:10 | 顯示全部樓層
今天仍是LK Metro, 而且只有一間. 為方便各巴打,現改為麗音廣播。

Showgirls: quite a lot of girls (30+ I think), 20% topless, 20% nude, 60% nn. A girl with big tits and big ass called Kik was dancing on the stage when I came in, and I got her sitting next to me immediately. Her tits are real and soft. Her hand was already on my pants massaging on the first drink. She is a really horny girl and you will see how soon enough. A few girls asked for drinks so the shop is pushy by LK Metro standard. There was a girl with big silicon tits called Tequila. I ended up barfining Kik (1200  barfine). The negotiated ST price was 1500 but I ended up giving her 2000 because, well, she was so horny that we were already banging each other bareback at the bathroom. We went back to the bed to continue our business, she went on top on me and keep riding, after a while I asked if she felt tired, and she just cover ed my mouth with her hand and rode even harder. Later I fingered her so hard that she had a few orgasms (she kept massaging her pussy while my fingers were inside it. Told you she is horny...)

But you won't be able to see her tomorrow because I've promised to barfine her and have barbeque buffet at Ninja. Together with her real mom, a sister, a girl named Joy from Kink whom I met at the old Annabelle a few years ago, and potentially Mama Joe who used to work at the Windmill Group agogs. (Joy said he no longer works for the Group now. Wave your hands if you know Joe too.) Yeah long story after I finished banging Kik…but let's skip it. By the same token I probably won't have an update tomorrow. Anyway, good luck and have fun people.

Showgirls: 女孩不少(三十個以上),兩成上空,兩成全裸,其餘沒脫。有個叫Kik的大波大籮女孩,我內進時見她正在跳舞,立刻就叫她來我身傍。她有對很柔軟的真波。才第一杯酒,她就已隔著褲給我做按摩。她是個很好色的女孩,至於如何好色,你很快就會知道。有好幾個女孩來R酒喝,這以LK Metro的標準來說是頗為chur.另外還有個叫Tequila的假大胸女孩。我後來barfine了Kik (1200 baht barfine). 本來短聚價談好是1500的,但我最終給了2000,因為她太好色了,在浴室就已開始無套抽插。到了床上,女上位,騎了好一會兒後我問她累不累,她用手封著我的嘴,然後騎的更猛。後來我指插令她高潮數次,我一面插她就一面在妹妹外面按摩。就告訴你她好色的要命…

但你明天不會見到她,因我們已約了明天去Ninja吃自助燒烤。同行的還有她親生母親,一個姊妹,一個叫Joy的女孩(現時在Kink工作,是數年前在舊Annabelle認識的),還可能有Mama Joe, 一個之前在Windmill 集團內工作的人(認識Joe的朋友請揮個手)。看到這個陣容,你就知我們完事後還發生了很多事…不過詳情就不說了。因同樣原因,我明天應該沒有新情報。無論如何,祝各位好運及玩得開心!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-2-17 10:08:38 | 顯示全部樓層
黑妹一定要屌
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-12-18 12:38:22 | 顯示全部樓層
現在都無得玩
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-12-20 22:57:21 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 hyperheat ##1 的帖子