您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

[美国][深色调的爱丽丝][MP4/2G][英语]8 c# _4 N) t1 y4 `3 I5 v
$ }' O1 n9 Y, _: {, H  {
% v6 f* r( y1 Z/ o. Z, C

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
. g( u/ L, s3 Y9 M1 h

6 l- w  [9 T: Y& G" z导演: Jamie Weston' }" K8 d! `$ \4 f+ R% i
编剧: Shannon Holiday8 Y7 z% Y( z" ~& T
主演: Darcie Lincoln / 塔拉·麦高兰 / Becky Fletcher / Tony Manders / Tommy Vilés / 更多...  m4 F; O: m2 u' n
类型: 剧情 / 惊悚- h8 ^$ Y$ k- U5 R' ?$ ?6 }
制片国家/地区: 英国0 r% b. d( l2 k$ j6 A; u9 M' y
语言: 英语( s9 r2 M3 m5 E0 Q' R6 P
片长: 92分钟
$ z* A. T7 g& K0 T, q! j2 K4 Y( A又名: Fifty Shades of Elise
  X, F! Q9 G, B7 s
  {8 b1 S4 K: y+ z剧情简介
/ p% f/ _; H) d8 W! r8 J8 e  After her heartbreaking miscarriage and failing career as a model, Elise has now found herself without a career and living as a stay at home wife to a wealthy business man who, over the years, seems to have got tired of her. Worried he is being unfaithful, Elise goes to spy on him, when she bumps into a mysterious and alluring photographer. A passion strikes between them both and a steamy affair begins. The photographer shows Elise sites and feelings she's not felt before; introducing her to sleep with a variety of different men. As they sexually experiment together, Elise's husband grows to realise he might be loosing Elise. He tries to reignite the spark in their relationship, making her feel guilty for her secret affair. She plans to call the relationship quits when the photographer threatens to blackmail her with secret recorded sex tapes of them together. The photographer becomes controlling, stalking her, ensuring Elise is left with nothing and no one, but him. A tale of love, ...* P+ B0 W: L( ~& F6 v8 h

@" O, x2 g" }6 l6 L8 C: x* Z0 e# x
( K4 [4 S& w/ T) q5 V

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
. q7 I( L( K! p9 {

@5 x( [# f- H& I0 p) v                               
登錄/註冊後可看大圖
" {! A  J+ O( j8 \( t

; T: U2 b+ m0 X8 }' \( t1 z6 B                               
登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Y; w, `2 E; r  L8 `. g, Z: Y* k& W
下载地址:
% Q7 _+ V  r' b% Q# U3 y& J, O( X. d5 b- R  O
http://www.xun-niu.com/file-747058.html
9 g! v: n# i/ C1 y; ?
- U0 w8 M8 c) K+ F$ Yhttp://www.supandski.com/file/QUExMDkzNzgz.html/ f) h9 d$ w4 W: T1 R

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:44