[複製鏈接]
簽到
發表於 2020-7-30 21:57:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
名稱: VENUS ^Q^
地區: 上水
網址: //141-hk.com/zh/A28460-灣仔-樓上骨-VENUS ^Q^.html

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

We all have to work from home in this time. Since I have a few weeks staying home, I called Venus if she is busy, turns out she is quite free as well so we decided to get together for the next two weeks! So we checked into a small house with an amazing sea view, a small pool with high walls to ensure no one disturbed our privacy, she can sunbathe all day long! She was positively surprised walking into the house, “This is even better than the hotel we were staying in!” she exclaimed, it was indeed, but I had something else planned for her…

Day 1 quarantine afternoon
While Venus bent down and putting her clothes (mostly lingeries and toys!) into the closet, her skirt was pulled up, and I had a full view of her beautiful ass, covered by only a thin panties. I couldn’t help myself and took a bite on that sweet ass cheeks. Venus let out a startled gasp, that turned me on even more, the bite turned to lick, between the ass cheeks, I felt her pussy lips and gave it a twirl, Venus was very responsive and already moaned a little. The wetness of my tongue soaked through her silk panties, mixed with her pussy juices her silk wet patch was instantly showing. Without hesitation I pulled down her panties, put on a condom and fucked her from behind right there. She arched back and gave a very sexual moan, I used that opportunity to grab her magnificent tits from behind and pumped her hard. Watching her sexy face and tits bouncing through the mirror in the closet I came very soon, very hard. We rested and ordered food.

Day 5
We were enjoying ourselves, since the house is only two of us, occasionally we just walked around the house fully naked. My eyes couldn’t look anywhere else but Venus’ huge boobs, her eyes locked on my cock like a tiger on her prey. She would suddenly come up and suck my cock at random times, I would use the toys on her occasionally. It became a lifestyle that we would just fuck in the middle of the living room, or both of us on a bar top, or against a window with the beautiful sea view…

Day 11
We were enjoying this “retreat” so much, just two person, enjoying each other’s company and ignoring the world outside, totally gave into our lust. We used every toy, we depleted our nuru gels, we fucked on every pieces of furniture and in every room. Venus would still come up with different idea for us to experiment on. She truly is a goddess of sex and pleasure.

Day 14 night
It was our last day in the mansion. The night was so hot, even Venus couldn’t bear the heat, she went to the private pool for a swim, totally naked. So I decided to join in, also totally naked. Swim became splashing water, splashing water became touching, making out in the pool… Venus sat up at the pool edge, I was still in the pool, ran a finger between her thighs, gently brushed her trimmed bush and circled around the hood of the pussy. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly… I opened her thighs more and ate her pussy gently. I pulled her into the water, bent her over the pool edge and pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, slid up to her ass hole. She enjoyed it so much she pushed her ass hold to me, I reached under the sunbathing chair and pulled out a glass dildo. “How did you hide that?!” she asked. Her hole was so wet, without any resistance the glass dildo slipped right into her asshole!! With my tongue in her pussy and the dildo in her ass, she arched back and started to shake, I didn’t stop there Venus let out a loud “AHHHH” and her pussy squirted a large amount of juice. Without letting her rest, I put her on the floor, had my hard cock on her face. Venus instantly knew what to do, she devoured my cock like a baby sucking her mother’s tits for the first time. She sucked me hard while I continuously licking her pussy and the dildo stroking her asshole… Very soon she had another orgasm, I knew it was time. We got onto the sunbathing chair, switched into a scissor position and started fucking hard. Her moan was louder and sexier, her legs held me tighter and tighter, I couldn’t hold it anymore I shot all my loads into her drenched pussy as she squirted one more time. After the crazy sex we held each other into our dreams, knowing we will go back to our normal lives again tomorrow and will never have this madness again… Or will we?
DBE07229-E567-4DE0-9141-A5DEC4572E47.jpeg
D137E9EC-9E08-4ED1-B6DC-9948D66E0AFB.jpeg
FDF68C8D-57B7-45B7-8E21-21FD4817B8A8.jpeg
發表於 2020-7-30 23:52:37 | 顯示全部樓層
好吸引...令人想入非非
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-7-30 23:54:47 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2020-7-30 23:55:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 Biteddy ##1 的帖子