[複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-3-18 00:03:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
名稱: 淫奴楚憐
地區: 灣仔
網址: //141-hk.com/zh/A33646-尖沙咀-一樓一-淫奴楚憐.html

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

本帖最後由 短幼軟快 於 2021-3-18 00:07 編輯

男人好色;天經地義,女人好色;是淫蕩是不守婦道,呢啲上世紀嘅思想,早已經由暗轉明,性思維大大釋放,正係越墮落越快樂,更加係人類嘅生存目標,妳有妳空間,我有我私人時間,充滿自由和慾望,這世界如果沒有自由和慾望就等於死亡,所以我亦解放了自己,從以往的性慾到今天的性虐,從內而外,不斷追求,今期又實現了一次角色扮演的滿足。

機緣巧合搵咗淫奴楚鄰,預約時我已經問有無乜新野玩,噢!靚仔;有無性趣玩三人行角色扮演,故仔是……,我聽完已經按耐唔住,碌嘢扯哂旗仲順手打埋出來,心跳到頭暈轉向。真係諗下都開心死,到咗相約嘅時間,二話不說;準時入閘,只見楚鄰同另一位靚女,細佬又開始充血膨脹起來,孖女仲笑說我性子急,屌妳吖;竟然語言挑逗我,OK!開始take action,睇住兩條大波淫娃一路互相撫摸,我隻手亦伸入內底自摸碌鳩,佢地嘅表情、動作同憂怨嘅叫床聲,令我心跳卜卜跳個不停,接下來,我脱下內褲,一路打J一路欣賞兩女真人互磨,屌你老味!我不停矇起對眼偷看又明看,龜頭不時流出精水,苛!心口壓力時高時底,到了臨界點,我又呼氣放手休息,來來回回十幾次,勝過自己真身上陣,好了;到兩女真的一絲不掛在磨西,磨到西水流到床濕,我身為三人行嘅大波士,鳩揈揈走到床邊伸手摸淫奴嘅lin旗,再用條鳩拍打楚憐塊面,佢亦飢渴地含啜我條大肉腸,三人互模互磨極度淫亂。

噢!不知什麼時候那位囡囡已用口替我上了套,我在其中一個濕西洞門口打圈磨洞,再大大力進入,噢!DLLM,我抽後再大力衝入,西水吱吱,越插越快,同時和另一個囡囡打車輪,到我男下時,我塊面一路食飽魚一路屌西,十足古代帝王享受,玩足九十分鐘仍然是鳩硬抽插,好似踢波咁要加時至發射,噴在囡囡波上,另一條囡再舐哂我啲精,慾望號列車此刻才到終站,爽。

1.jpg

Men are lustful; they are righteous, women are lustful; they are sensuality or not observing women's ways. The thoughts of the last century have already turned from darkness to light, and sexual thinking has been greatly released. It is the more depraved, the happier and the goal of human survival. Space, I have my private time, full of freedom and desires. If this world does not have freedom and desires, it is equal to death. Therefore, I also liberated myself. From the past sexual desires to today’s sexual abuse, I keep pursuing from the inside out, this issue Another fulfillment of role-playing.

By coincidence, I asked if there is any Xinye play when I made the appointment, oh! Pretty boy; there is no sexual interest to play threesome role-playing, so boy is..., I have been patient after listening to it, and Lu Qiao Qi Zhong smoothly buried it, and my heart beat to dizzy. It’s true that I’m so happy to die. When it’s time for the appointment, I don’t say anything. I entered the gate on time, and I saw Chu Lin and another beautiful girl. The thin guy began to congest and swell again. The daughter Zhong laughed and said that I was anxious. Acridine; the language teases me, OK! I started to take action and watched the two big waves of prostitutes touching each other all the way, I also reached into the inner bottom and touched the dove by myself. The expressions, movements, and the sound of complaining and complaining on the floor made my heart beat constantly. , Next, I take off my underwear and play J all the way to admire the two Jurchens who grind each other, you are old-fashioned! I kept blindfolding and peeking and seeing clearly, the glans leaked water from time to time, harsh! When the pressure in my heart is high and low, when it reaches the critical point, I exhale and let go to rest again, back and forth a dozen times, better than my own body, it's okay; when the two girls really don’t hang on the Moxi, the water flows until the water flows to the bed. As a big boss of three people, I walked to the bed and stretched out my hand to touch the lin flag of the slave, and then slapped Chu Lian noodles with the dove. He also hungrily slurped my big meat intestines, and the three of them interacted with each other. Moulds are extremely fornication.

Oh! I don't know when that girl had already put on a condom for me. I made a circular hole at the entrance of one of the wet west caves, and then entered with great force, oh! DLLM, after I pumped it, I rushed in vigorously. The west water squeaked, and the faster I inserted it, and at the same time, I played the wheel with another nun. When I got down, I was full of noodles and fish all the way to the west, which was full of ancient emperor’s enjoyment. After playing for 90 minutes, it is still a hard thrust. It seems that the kicking wave will take extra time to launch, spray on the wave, and another wave will lick our spirits. The Desire train has only reached the final stop at this moment.

unnamed.jpg

男性は性欲があり、義人であり、女性は性欲があり、官能的であるか、女性のやり方を守っていません。前世紀の思考はすでに暗闇から光に変わり、性的思考は大きく解放されました。より幸せで人間の生存の目標。あなたにはスペースがあります。私には自由と欲望に満ちた私的な時間があります。この世界に自由と欲望がなければ、それは死に等しいのです。したがって、私も自分自身を解放しました。過去の性欲から今日の性的虐待まで、私は徹底的に追求し続けています。ロールプレイングのもう一つの充実。

偶然にも、約束をしたときにXinyeのプレイがあるかどうか尋ねました。かわいい男の子:三人組のロールプレイングをすることに性的関心がないので、ザイは...、私はそれを聞いて辛抱強く、Lu Qiao Qi Zhongはそれをスムーズに埋め、私の心臓はめまいに鼓動します。嬉しそうに死ぬのは事実。約束の時間になると何も言わず、時間通りに門に入ると、チューリンともう一人の美少女が見えた。青年は再び混雑して腫れ始めた。娘のチョンは笑って、私は心配だと言った。アクリジン;言葉は私をからかう、OK!行動を起こし始めて、2人の大きなベイビーがずっと触れ合っているのを見て、私も内側の底に手を伸ばして、自分で鳩に触れました。表情、動き、そして床での不平と不平の音が私の心を作りました絶え間なく殴り合います。次に、下着を脱いでJを弾き、お互いを挽く2人の女真を賞賛します。私は目隠しをし、覗き見し、はっきりと見続けました、亀頭は時々水を漏らしました、厳しいです!心臓の圧力が高いとき、それが臨界点に達したとき、私は息を吐き、自分の体よりも良く、十数回前後に休憩します。それは大丈夫です。2人の女の子が本当にそうしないとき」モクシーにぶら下がると、水がベッドに流れ込むまで水が流れます.3人の大ボスとして、私はベッドに歩いて手を伸ばし、奴隷の林旗に触れた後、チューリアンの麺を叩きました鳩。彼はまた私の大きな肉の腸を空腹にして丸呑みしました、そしてそれらの3つは相互作用しました。型は非常にfornicationです。

ああ!あの女の子がいつコンドームをつけてくれたのかわからないけど、濡れた西の洞窟の入り口に丸い穴をあけて、力強く入った! DLLMは、ポンピングした後、勢いよく突入し、西の水がきしむほど速く挿入すると同時に、別の尼僧と一緒にホイールを弾きました。降りると、麺でいっぱいになり、古くからの皇帝の楽しさにあふれた西端まで釣りをしていました。90分遊んだ後もまだまだハードスラストです。キックウェーブは打ち上げまで遅らせ、波に吹き付けて、もう一方の波は私たちの精神をなめています。欲望の列車は現時点で最終停止に達しただけです。

發表於 2021-3-18 00:12:11 | 顯示全部樓層
大波索女
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2021-3-18 00:22:48 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 短幼軟快 ##1 的帖子

謝謝分享
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2021-3-18 00:28:20 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 短幼軟快 ##1 的帖子

謝謝分享