註冊
查看: 13888|回覆: 32

Berlin FKK Artemis

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012-2-17 08:30:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

登入後,內容更豐富

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?註冊

Hi all C Hing,

This is my first review on this board.  Please let me know if there is areas to improve.  This is a FKK club in Berlin.  It is considered expensive by Berlin standard.  It's probably cheap comparing to other German cities like Frankfurt or Munich.  You can google it to find the address.  It's near the west end of the city.

How it works:
- You first pay EUR80 entrance fee.  You will get 2 keys to put away your valuable in a small locker and your clothes in a big locker.
- You are free to stay as long as you want during the opening hours
- You are given a bath robe and that's all you will wear to walk around
- Ladies usually only wear a t-back.  You can see who has sagging boobs :)
- If you like a lady, you agree on a price and off you go.  I think it was EUR60 and up.  EUR60 will get you BJ and FS for a shot, about 20 to 30 min.  Other things are YMMV or pay-as-you-go.  A lot of girls will offer DFK, greek, CIM, facial, etc. for extra price.
- Most girls are from Eastern Europe, e.g. Romania, Poland, Russia and some from Germany.
- You can do dual, triple, quadruple if you have the $.

What else is there:
- The club is divided into various areas: bar, lounge area with a dancing pole/stage, sauna, pool, cinema rooms, bedrooms
- From time to time, ladies would do table-dance.  This would be nice when you are taking a break.
- There is a buffet there, so you can fuel up between sessions.
- Soft drinks are free.  Alcohol needs to be purchased.

Advice:
- First, never settle for the one you see first.  Unless you are sure she is your Megan Fox.
- Also, try not to approach the lady you like.  Just make steady eye contact and wait for her to approach you.  My better sessions were with the ones that wanted me more.  There were ladies that didn't show any interest for whatever reason (e.g. ethnic background or I am just not her cup of tea) and I always pass them.
- Take your time until you have checked out more than 1/2 the ladies.  You are not charged by the hour until you agree to take one to the room.
- During their seduction and before agreeing on a price, I often took advantage of grabbing their ass or flicking their boobies.  Sometimes i would try to kiss them too.  However, you need to be careful where to draw the line.  If you are too aggressive, they expect you to take them to a room.  Otherwise, you crossed the line and this may affect the next girl who approach you.
- I love DFK, so I always ask the girl if the price includes DFK.  Otherwise, some girls would ask you for more $ when you are in the middle of the session.

My experience:
I have been there a few times.  Actually couple years ago.  There were about 20 to 30 girls at the place.  The part I enjoy most is that most of them try to seduce you to get on a session with them.   You feel like a wanted man.  Of course, what they want is your $.  They often grab your shaft and start getting you aroused.  I usually just let them keep going.  It's for free (other than the EUR80 paid upfront).

My first experience:
Checked out a few ladies.  Agreed on a price with a Polish girl and went to a room upstairs.  The bed is one of those round playboy beds. Very nice.  Can't remember all the details now.  It was a good session, BBBJ, covered FS, some DFK.  Afterword, wash up myself and back to the lounge area.

Second experience on the same trip:
After hanging out in the lounge and recharge my JJ, then met a hot looking Romanian.  She must have like a 34D.  I couldn't resist and JJ was hard again.  The girl and I agreed on a price.  Then she suggested doing it in the lounge area, where there are beds with a 1/2 closed curtain.  I was like whatever, i've never tried that.  It turned out to be a great session.  She was really into it, or she was really good at faking.  Regardless, I had a great session.

Overall review:
Place: 8/10
Girls: Ranging from 6/10 to 9/10.  Of course the 9/10 are fewer.  Most were 7 or 8 during my visits.
Would I repeat:  I already did.  I love the atmosphere.
Value for $: 6/10.  The place is great, but it's considered expensive by Berlin standard.  I have found cheaper places where they also have quality girls.  You do pay a premium for having the selection available.

Btw, if you like to do it in public in the club, you are completely welcome.  I saw a few guys fucking ladies in public and they want to be watched.
發表於 2012-2-18 09:08:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the details. Hope get a chance to go
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-18 15:07:25 | 顯示全部樓層
謝謝分享報告...
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-2-18 17:30:23 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 crazyhim 的帖子

Well, it's 140EUR for 1 fuck, but the average cost goes down to 100EUR per session when u have 2 fucks, etc.  So if u can manage 8 rounds, then it's only 70EUR per fuck.  Alternatively, u can take on multiple ladies together   Well, my limit is 3 rounds.  After eating 3 rounds, i am pretty full.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-20 12:07:23 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-2-23 00:26:31 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 morphine 的帖子

Sorry I left Berlin couple of weeks ago.  Haven't been online the last few days.  Have you tried out any place thus far?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-23 05:23:21 | 顯示全部樓層
fucking around in the public ! that's really a great exp.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-23 06:18:26 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks C hing for sharing
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-23 08:21:13 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Fcukajap 於 2012-2-23 08:23 編輯

回覆 DFKisser4u 的帖子

Wah~  this place looks great!  High class place.
http://www.fkk-artemis.de/

Compare to Jap, the price is not high.  I'll make sure I swing by Berlin if I ever go to Germany!  Do a 3P in public!
Do you speak German?  Can you effectively communicate there using English?  And what does FKK stand for?

回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-2-23 08:34:23 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 Fcukajap 的帖子

I don't speak German.  In fact most working girls are Eastern Europeans.  Majority of them can speak some English.  The best thing to do is to keep a glossary of German terms handy like french kissing, blowjob, etc, so that they understand.

FKK is a German abbreviation for nudist club, generally they are considered more expensive than 私竇。It's a great place to hang out until you come across the lady you like.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-23 08:37:51 | 顯示全部樓層

Thanks for the pointers, I love Eastern Euro girls... I want to find a Sharapova + Kournikova 3P!
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-2-23 08:40:59 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 Fcukajap 的帖子

FKK is defintely the place to do 3P.  My best 3P was in a Vienna FKK.   I will report later
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-23 08:47:41 | 顯示全部樓層
DFKisser4u 發表於 2012-2-23 08:40
回覆 Fcukajap 的帖子

FKK is defintely the place to do 3P.  My best 3P was in a Vienna FKK.   I will ...

I know these FKKs are not cheap in an absolute dollar sense.  But for someone who does Jap all the time (fucking expensive!), it's "cheap".  Maybe I should plan an Europe invasion instead.

How many % of girls in Artemis are under 25?  Under 20?
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-2-23 08:53:26 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 DFKisser4u 於 2012-2-23 08:54 編輯

回覆 Fcukajap 的帖子

From my past visit, very few were under 20.  I would say most were in mid-20's.  About 90% were under 30 for sure.

The older ladies can't survive at Artemis unless they are in fucking good shape, because they can't compete with the younger ones.

Haha, C Hing visiting Europe will definitely help them getting out of their recession
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-23 08:57:02 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Fcukajap 於 2012-2-23 08:57 編輯
DFKisser4u 發表於 2012-2-23 08:53
回覆 Fcukajap 的帖子

From my past visit, very few were under 20.  I would say most were in mid-20's ...

I'm cool with mid 20s, althought I want 18  
So it sounds like Artemis would have the youngest ones (out of the FKKs).  Ok, Artemis it is.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2012-2-24 07:08:16 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2012-2-24 09:09:51 | 顯示全部樓層
回覆 morphine 的帖子

I don't live in HK any more.  I go to 161 when i am there.  You will have to ask other C Hing for advice.  On the other hand, i am a 老手 for Toronto if u want tips
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2014-4-8 05:34:15 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi DFKisser4u,

I have an option to stay in Vienna/Bratislava/Frankfurt for a day, when has the best FKK?  I prefer to Vienna/Bratislava as I'll be near those 2 cities.  Also, which FKK in Vienna you said had good 3P experience?  I wanna try!

PL
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

樓主| 發表於 2014-4-12 22:02:14 | 顯示全部樓層
patricklee141 發表於 2014-4-8 05:34
Hi DFKisser4u,

I have an option to stay in Vienna/Bratislava/Frankfurt for a day, when has the best ...

For me, Vienna and Frankfurt are both up there with FKK.  Personally i prefer Vienna because there's more to do in Vienna.  You can have good 3P anywhere if the girls have chemistry.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

發表於 2014-4-17 00:07:52 | 顯示全部樓層
For sure I would go to FKK next time Iam in Germany.
回覆 讚好 不讚 使用道具

舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:05